Will it be okay

Riots pov--

Legend had fallowed me home when I got to my doorstep I turned to him and told him I needed to be alone he sat in my drive way and stared at me. i then went in hoping they weren't home yet.

I looked at the couch where my mom would usually be but she still wasn't there. I went to the kitchen and set my bag down. I saw note on the table then had been back. the note said "me and your father are going to be gone for awhile so you will have to make your own way by yourself. I think that this time away will be good for all of us. and you better be there when we come back" I started to think that maybe they didn't like what they were doing to me but i don't know what they think. I shrugged it off. I then made some tea and walked around the house to see if they took anything. most of their clothes were gone and other things of theirs. I found money on the nightstand in an envelop I sat down and counted the money, they left $9,000. the envelop had my name on it so I took the money and went to my room and put it my little safe. I then went downstairs and opened the door hoping to see legend in my driveway but he wasn't there. i stepped outside and looked around still no sign of him I then turned around and and began to walk back to the door I kinda hoped he would still be out here. then out of no where some one had grabbed me be the waist picking me up and I began to scream as who ever it was carried me back in...