I missed this feeling

I opened the door fast I ran in and soon after came Alex. I heard Ryan yelling stupid cunt. I ran over and sat on the couch. Alex walked over to me slowly he stood in front of me and grabbed my hand and pulled me up. he wrapped his arms around my lower back. he pushed on my butt so my back was arched and my waist was pushed up close to him. I was so tiny he could touch both of his elbows. I wrapped my arms around his neck and shoved my face in his chest he let go and picked me up I wrapped my legs around him and he squeezed and I squeezed back. "I misses you so much riot" "I missed you too......what time is it" we looked over at the clock it was 4:30. "I have to be home before 9" "and you will darling" he said as he laid me down on the couch and throw the remote at me "pick something to watch" he walked around the corner "do you have Netflix?" I yelled " yeah just click the middle button on the remote" he yelled back I put on black butler.

Black butler was the only anime I have ever seen Alex was the one who showed me when we were younger. "I knew you were going to put black butler on" I looked up at him and stuck my tongue out at him and he came over and sat two monsters down on the table that was in front of his couch he then sat on the couch at my feet and laid his head on my stomach and lifted up my shirt and licked me. I squeezed his nose. He then squeezed me closer to him and snuggled into me. I placed my hand on his head and played with his hair. I closed my eyes. then he let go and opened a monster I herd the can open. he then laid on me and opened one of my eyes with his hand I grabbed his hand and held it in mine he pulled himself up higher on me and licked my eye open. I gave in I opened my eyes and licked his forehead. he went down and laid his head on my stomach again. "your tummy belongs to me now" "oh really" I said looking down at him "yes yes it is" he said squeezing me. he then fell asleep and so did I.

I woke up and realized where I was. it was 7:00. I tried pulling my self out of his grasp but I'm weak and failed miserably. I huffed and his eyes opened I guess he felt my stomach move. he looked up at me and smiled.i tried to move out of his grasp again and It tightened. "no don't leave me now" he said as his tired expression turned sad. "I'm not leavening I just want to sit up" he let me sit up I opened the monster that he brought out for me earlier. I love monster so much. I took a gulp and sat it down. He sat up and and moved really close to me and put an arm around my waist and held me close. He then turned his head and stared at me and started to kiss my jaw line I took another sip of my monster and pulled away from Alex. "I'm sorry I just really missed your lips" we sat there in awkward silence for about 10 min.
"Alex."
"yeah riot"
"why did you come back?" ".........Because I promised you I would."
"but I'm nothing you didn't have to come back just because you promised me"
"but I wanted you"
he looked at me. Trying to look in my eyes. I looked farther away.
"Riot I love you"
"No"
" You can't say no to me saying how I feel"
"I just did"
"I love you. I love you..... riot I love you"
"No you don't" I yelled
"Yes I do. me, Alex loves you riot"
"No" I started to cry because I knew he meant it
"Yes I do" he yelled at me
I garbed my coat and ran out the door. leavening the door wide open with him standing there. I squeezed my eyes shut as I ran I felt a tear run down my face. I found my self back at the park. I sat on the swing and rocked back and forth as I cried.

/ sorry for the short chapter. tell me if you like the book so far. bye/