Chpater 3

I looked around and no one was home my mom wasn't were she usually was on the couch giveing a I hate you why did I ever have you look as I walked in the door. The sick feeling went away. Even though they didn't care about me and basically would want me dead if I wasn't being forced to make money for them they still managed to warn me when they would be home and tell me where they went and what time they would be home by leaving little notes and for a few hours I would have have break. I sat on the couch and read the note it said ~we will be back at 10 at the bar~ it was 2:30 so I figured I would go for a walk so i did I sat the note down got up grabbed my coat and left.
I walked down the street to the stores that were there in a little shopping center there was a Cvs, a McDonalds, Wendy's, a wawa, and some clothing stores the only ones I go to are Hot topic and target. I don't know why but I just love target. I went in to wawa and got a slurpei and left. I stud outside of wawa for a few minutes and then I saw Ryan he called "hey bitch" trying to get me attention. I ignored him and then he started to walk towards me like he was going to do something so I ran. Running was my first instinct with anything I fear. I stopped running when I got to my favorite park. This is where me and my old best friend would come and hang out after a while in middle school we became more than just friends. And then he moved our freshmen year he said he would come back for me but I'm still waiting. His name was Alex. From 6th grade to freshmen year of high school Alex, me, and Lilly were best friends. He knew every thing about me even home. I walk over and sat on the swing and started to swing back and froth.

Then I saw someone come up in the distance I just ignored it and slurped my slrupie. Then it came closer I stood up and stared for a sec. Then it stared to run to me and before I knew it I was in a hug it was Alex. I was in shook. I just stood there still I as I could be and stared. He let go and look at me " do you remember me" I hugged him and he hugged back. We hugged for like 10 minuets. "I told you I would come back for you" he hugged me tighter. We sat down on the swings and talked I told him what Ryan did to me and he told me not to worry because he was here now and he would protect me. He asked about home and if things got better. I told him that things got worse after he left. He grabbed my hand and pulled up my sleeve. I looked away. He pulled It back down " I was hoping things would get better after I left and that you would have stopped" he said in a sad voice as he looked to the ground. I looked to the ground then he got up and walked behind me I thought he was walking away but instead he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the side of my neck then I popped up. " sorry I just missed you and wanted to kiss you neck like I used to and hear that cute giggle of yours" he said as he walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist and looked me in the eye. He then let go and grabbed my hand and said he wanted to show me where he lived now so we started to walk I slurped my slrupie and then he took it and took a sip "hey did I say that you could have some" "no but I know you wanted me to have some" I rolled my eye and giggled then he dropped my hand and grabbed my waist and pulled me close. I looked at him "what I love that giggle".

He kissed the tip of my nose and when he looked away I saw the expiration on his face change from the happy charming Alex to the Ill rip your face off if you come near me. Then I heard "hey bitch is this why you run away from me because Alex is back" Alex pulled me closer and held me tighter. We kept walking "riot if they come near us or start after us run in to the house with the blue door right there I will come in after you the door is unlocked I just want you to be safe" I heard Ryan again "hey bitch I know you hear me" then I heard foot steps getting closer and speeding up Alex whispers to me "run to the house if they speed up its just down the street" "hey cunt get your ass back here" then I ran.