Why

I was sitting on my bed as I listened to the door slam and the screaming start. Every time my parents fought was because of me wether to give me up or keep me and use me to make money like force me to sell myself if they would chain me to the bed in the basement or beat me in to selling myself on the streets I'm just waiting for the day that they give me away or some one comes to take me away I wouldn't put up a fight I want to leave.
I lay down on my bed. And then the yelling stopped that meant that they came to an agreement. I herd footsteps coming to my door I felt sick. My door opens and mom and dad come in "get up" my moms says in a stern voice I looked at her hoping that she would feel some sympathy. I was wrong. "GET UP" she screamed my dad grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled me off the bed. I whimpered in pain as he dragged me to the floor. My mom looked at me and said once more "get up" "on your feet" my dad add. I stood up. My mom grabbed my arm and tried pulling me to the basement door but I dug my heels into the carpet and then my dad hit me I fell to the ground and my eyes started to water. He looked at me and said " do you like it when I hit you? Because I have no problem hurting you " I looked him dead in the eye "fuck you" I spit at him. He hit my again and started kicking me I cried loud. I didn't like crying I felt weak when I cried but I couldn't help it. He grabbed my arm and dragged me down the basement stairs and hooked me up to the chains my mom brought in the first guy And left with my dad. The man looked so rough like a bicker guy or something I don't know. He started to rub my thighs and then shoved his hands in to my pants. He pulled them off. And took his off I shut my eyes like I always did trying to act like it wasn't happening but it never worked. All the sudden he started to choke me as he entered me. He rammed in to me and every time his grip on my neck got tighter. I opened my eyes as the grip tightened then it happened . I passed out.
I woke up. I was only in my bra and underwear. I was on the floor I wasn't chained to the bed any more. I aced and had bruises all over I got up and went to the bathroom my dad was at work by now he was the physical one and my mom supplied the verbal abuse. To day was the first day of school whoopee time for hell. I am very sarcastic I have just always been I don't know why. I ignore every one at the school there all bitches. I really didn't want to go because I didn't want to see the football team last year they raped me and my best friend her parents pulled her out of school and put her in a mental hospital after her sixth suicide attempted.
I started to get ready I took off my bra and my underwear and started the shower I carefully got in. I stood there in the shower with the hot water hitting my skin I look at my wrist. The urge to harm myself came in over me and that was when I broke my razor I don't usually use a razor but its the closest. I laid it on my wrist push down and slid it a crossed my skin and then I saw the blood drip down my arm and land in the tub. I did it a few more times and then finished my shower up. I got out and got dressed I brushed my teeth and did my normal black dark eyeliner and black mascara I was wearing bring me the horizon tee shirt a pair of dark colored skinny jeans and black converse. I straightened my hair and fix my side fringe. I grabbed my bag and left for hell.