Ruler

Finding the Real Happiness

By: MrPrinceLoveCook

I - RULER

To commit suicide or to be a great ruler.

Many years had passed when Pirate Era officially became a part of every human life.

Pirate Era changed the human world.

Many people strived hard to be strong just to fight for their lives, just to protect their love one and to live.

Many people became pirate just to prove they were powerful, they needed money, they wanted to survive against from the other pirates or they just wanted to find ONE PIECE.

The world became a battlefield between Pirates, evolutionary, Marines and other groups. From the sky called Skypiea to the deep sea called Mermen Island.

Everything about Pirate Era started when the first pirate king Gol D. Roger died cause by his execution but before he dies, he embarked that the legendary treasure ONE PIECE is TRUE.

But when the second Pirate King shown up, the dangerous never ending era of pirates finally ended. He put an end to the Pirate Era.

The second pirate King is the King who turned the world ups and downs, who conquered the sea together with his nakama. He destroyed the World Government ruled by Celestial Dragons and who became the Savior of Mankind.

He is the man but kind of childish kid, who always wore straw hat, the Mugiwara Captain Monkey D. Luffy.

Together with his trusted nakama, they finally found the thing they were looking for after enduring hardship, the legendary treasure ONE PIECE at the end of Grandline, Raftel.

Everything finally settled, the corrupt leaders kicked out from their position, from the Celestial Dragon who controlled World government down to the hateful rulers of every places.

Finally the word PEACE engulfed this big World.

The main characters finally fulfilled their dream in life.

MUGIWARA DISBANDED.

Mugiwara Crew disbanded the crew members decided to separate themselves from each other. Each one of them leaved Thousands Sunny little by little to find each life as an ordinary human not a pirate.

Actually, they didn't really know the exact reason behind their separation. Why they disbanded suddenly for no good reason but they knew inside their heart that no matter what happen they will stand as one of the co-member of the second pirate king as a Mugiwara Pirates. Even the wide space cannot separate what they really feel for each other, as a family.

The Pirate King Luffy met up with his older friend, the red hair Shanks to return his straw hat. He told Shanks proudly that he finally surpassed him; in fact, he also defeated the four emperors including him. Instead of accepting his straw hat, Shanks gave it to Luffy as a gift.

The Pirate Hunter Roronoa, Zoro achieved the title World's greatest swordsman after defeating his master Dracule Mihawk, a former Schichibukai. He also surpassed every swordsman in the world.

He chose to return from Shells Town in East Blue to start a new life than keep on wandering when he finally achieved his dream title, there was also a countless of aspiring swordsmen tried to stole his throne but they were all defeated until he became their master.

A peaceful place Shells Town is the best place for a man who loves to sleep all the time.

Sogeking the God Ussop became the bravest warrior of the sea like his father, Yassop. He accomplished his braveness before leaving the crew. He also visited his idol the warrior giants in the giant place, Elbaf.