Betrayal

Finding the Real Happiness

By: MrPrinceLoveCook

IV - BETRAYAL

Why you betray me? I thought, I already give you everything...

SCROLL DOWN.

A batch of winds passed him by, accompanied by his own smoke. Dragging and blowing his cigarette is the best things to do while thinking really hard.

Bunch of unfinished cigarettes scattered around the table together with many empty bottles.

In the center of those cigarettes and empty bottles located a very familiar picture of a woman.

A woman he badly needs, a woman he cannot forget, a woman who made his life suffered... a picture he cannot bear to tear and a picture of a tangerine hair woman name Nami.

Her picture when she was making her world map. Sanji most important thing.

His cigarette was hanging above his lower lip, placing his feet above the table while looking at the vast ocean.

It's been a one month since his nakama leaved this very lonely palace.

A thick smoke coming inside his cigarette. A bottle of wine hanging from his hand.

"Nami-san..." he unconsciously uttered.

The door suddenly flung open widely, standing his wife Keiko. She looked so angry, grasping her hands really tightly while she moved toward him.

"Sanji, look at me!"

Sanji flashed his gaze to her for a couple of seconds then back to the sea. "I'm listening, please go on my Keiko-chan"

"Your drunk again... look at this big mess..." her eyes wandered to the near table, seeing Nami's picture but she ignored it, pretending she didn't saw it.

"Keiko-chan, just don't mind this pretty mess... it is just my way of thinking"

"The reason I'm here, standing in front of you is because of Sayo..."

SILENT.

"Well, it's been a month since she decided to leave this kingdom, she even leaved this paper behind" he placed the paper on the table, then his gaze back to the ocean again.

She took the paper, scanning it eagerly "A divorce paper? What was this?"

"She wanted to divorce me to have her freedom, so I give her my approval" his finger tapping his own signature marks on the divorce paper.

"What the hell is wrong with you! You been acting so weird, It's all started when you got that unknown disease..."

"Keiko-chan, what do you wanted to imply?"

"Your a gentle husband the day when we got married until now... but why you didn't even mention Sayo when she leaved... why you didn't stop her... she is your wife, right? You must love her"

"Your right, I love her... but she wanted to have her freedom, I don't want to oppose her so I gave her what she wanted, her own freedom... having no choice at all. She might be my wife... before but not now"

"Your so pathetic! You call yourself as our husband... but the truth, your not acting as one... You love her? Oh come on, don't make me laugh because your just pitying on us... You never ever love us, you never treat us as your wives..."

"Keiko-chan, please listen..."

"You spent your life doing the things you like... travelling all around the globe and laughing with your nakama happily... leaving us all alone behind... You never ever tend to care us. You don't love us" she hide her eyes, sobbing nonchalantly.