Farewell

Finding the Real Happiness

By: MrPrinceLoveCook

III -FAREWELL

This is not a farewell but this is just the beginning.

SCROLL DOWN.

In a faraway kingdom All Blue, the sky is steady accompanied by a countless of seagulls. The wave of the sea is small but loud enough to hear.

The kingdom itself is a quiet place, so peaceful, no turmoil, no fight... only the peacefulness consume the entire kingdom.

But the palace, where the Mugiwara pirates located is not... there was a big and huge turmoil happening inside the palace.

Numerous bottle of booze scattered above the huge table, countless of empty plates dispersed above the table, and very loud laughter could be heard echoed inside the palace.

Yeah, it is a sign that the first grand reunion as accordingly to Luffy already started without their navigator Nami.

They started the reunion with a big feast, numerous booze and countless foods scattered above the huge table that only God himself knows how the foods fit inside their stomach.

Obliviously, they were so happy based on the expression of their faces, happiness engulfed their hearts... laughing there... eating there... teasing there.

Nonstop laughter... Nonstop happiness...

But not his happiness, not our LoveCook happiness...

He was still looking for his real happiness. His happiness that slipped away from his grasp again and again.

How many times he asked or mentioned about his Goddess Nami but no one answer his questions, instead they quickly changed the topic, pretending they didn't heard him.

Now, in the middle of this first ever grand reunion, our king the LoveCook sat beside his wife Sayo, gazing at his nakama one by one. His eyes focused on them but his mind keeps on wondering to his Nami-san, thinking about her, worrying about her, and loving her though she's not around.

She didn't show herself to him.

That's really hurt but he must remain calm, he must remain his posture as the King.

His emotions must lock inside his heart, stopping to spit outside, stopping brutally.

"Kwahahahahaha... Luffy, stop it... stop it please... I can't take it anymore..." Usopp laughed so loud, grabbing his own stomach while laughing nonstop.

"When Sanji is getting angry, he look like this..." Luffy stood in front of Usop, mimicking his cook Sanji's face.

"AHHHHH!" a bottle of booze placed hardly on the huge table simultaneously with his feet, uttering his words "This is the best booze I ever drink... I can't get enough drinking it..."

"Coooooool... one more please Franky!" Chopper cried, looking at Franky with awe while he was changing his own body.

"Charaang! Kakakakakaka!" Franky laughed out loud, showing his unique body structure to his ultimate fan Chopper.

"Coooooool" Chopper's eyes sparkle nonstop, crying with all his might.

"Do you like this song, princess Reira?" Brook stood in front of princess Reira, with his beloved violin placed above his shoulder playing his romantic song but making sure it sounds so perfect and beautiful.

"Yes it's wonderful, Brook-san" the princess said.

"Then it's my pleasure to give you more song, yohohohohoho" Brook played a romantic song, not to mention, flirting with all his might.