"T-The F-Fans" - Scott DDM

(Age 4)

Ever since your first outing with your father, the fans had always scared you. They seemed to follow you everywhere, they were always trying to touch you, and they were beyond loud. Whenever you had to go out of your house, you shoved your head into your father's neck and clung to him for dear life. Scott understood that you were scared, but he never thought that what was about to happen, would ever happen.

Scott had to bring you to a meet and greet because Alex was busy. The fans were surprisingly quiet as you entered and then you got to wait inside until the band decided they could start. You said your hellos to everyone as you waited, spending some time with each of your uncles and aunt and then going back to your dad when you had to leave the nice, safe building.

You walked outside, close to your dad, and someone tried to grab you. You started freaking out and crying, gasping for air. You could feel yourself losing air and all of a sudden you heard someone calling to your dad. That's the last thing you heard before everything went black.

-Scott's POV-

"SCOTT," I heard Avi call, I looked over and he pointed to Y/N. I looked down and she was limp. I whispered in her ear and she never moved. I freaked out and ran to the car, Mitch following and driving, needing to get to the hospital.

~At Hospital~

I rushed in with Y/N in my arms, a doctor meeting us moments later. She ushered us to a room and began running tests on Y/N. "Sir, can you tell me what happened before you came here?"

"We were in the building and then we walked out, amongst a crowd of people, and then Avi yelled at me and pointed to Y/N who was unresponsive in my arms." That's all I knew that happened. The nurse nodded at me and then continued to examine my daughter. What could have happened to my baby girl?

"Well, Mr. Hoying, I need to hear from Y/N what happened. From what I'm seeing she passed out and she should be waking up soon," Dr. Trayce said, ducking out of the room.

"Mitch, what happened to her?"

"Did she eat this morning?" I nodded.

"Have enough water?" I nodded.

"I don't know, man. Guess we just have to wait and see what Y/N says." I nodded once more and waited for Y/N to wake up.

*Time Lapse*

Y/N started to stir and I immediately called the doctor in. "D-Daddy?"

"Yeah, babes, I'm here."

"I'm sorry! Sorry! They touched me and I freaked out and cried and then it all went black. Daddy, I'm so so so so so so sorry!" She began to cry and all I could do was hold her hand and tell her that this wasn't her fault.

"Honey, you're okay! Now, who touched you?"

"T-The f-fans, Daddy-y," she stuttered, dropping her head into her hands. I immediately jumped into the bed with her and pulled her to my chest, anxious for her to feel safe again.

"Baby, I'm so so so so so sorry that I let them get you. I'm even more sorry that I let you get hurt and have to be in the hospital for this. I promise, you won't ever have to go into another crowd unless you're okay with it. Daddy loves you so much, baby," I said, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"'s my fault, Daddy. I cried like a baby. I'm sorry," she said, creating a wet spot on my shirt.

"Mr. Hoying, it seems as though she had a panic attack. Although these are typically uncommon for four-year-olds, they can happen and I want you guys to create an action plan in case another attack takes place."

I nodded and thanked her before taking my baby girl home and cuddling her all night.

-_-_-_-

Hey guys! I'm not sure how many of you actually have read this book, but thank you for doing so!!! Feel free to leave requests and don't forget to vote!! Thanks!!! ~ Morgan xx