Party

*Hoseok's POV*

It's not like I hate him; I've only been roommates with him for a couple days now so I can't really say anything. He has a nice smile and is really a good mood maker, but has a really cocky personality when it comes to women.

My names Jung Hoseok, I'm a first year college student majoring in dance. I want to become a world famous dancer, competing in national competitions. I just want to be the best there is! I got into this college with no problems... actually I liked the school a lot and was really happy when I passed the entrance exam, I thought my roommate was a cool guy as well...that is until he brought a girl over.

It's not like I hate girls, actually I love them! The only problem is...I've been single ever since birth...it's like a curse. I've always been that one single friend in the group of couples but I don't understand why, is it my face...no, it can't be...I'm good looking, if anything I don't understand why girls don't want me.

Back to the topic with my roommate bringing a girl over, it's not like I minded him bringing a women over, because we're in college of course he wants a little fun, but he could at least tell me when he's bringing someone over to our room.

That's what happened on the first day, and I thought he'd at least contact me the next day learning his lesson the first time, but I was wrong. He came back to the room late at night the second night. The worst part is, he brought a different girl over! At least stay loyal to one women, jeez.

I have to admit, he is a good looking guy, I can see why girls would want to be with him, but you don't have to brag about the girls you get. On the third day of me being his stupid roommate, he actually started a proper conversation with me while I was sitting on my bed.

He looked over at me, asking "Hoseok...is your name right?" Like he had forgot from the first time I had told him.

I nodded to him, meaning yes and he chuckled. I wondered why he chuckled and gave him a confused look. He then asked me "why haven't you brought a girl over, do you not have a girlfriend?" While giggling.

That's what hit the switch for me, yeah he could have his own love life but he didn't have to get into mine, on top of that laugh at it! It's not my fault I don't have a girlfriend. I have confessed to many women before, but...sadly, they rejected me.

Today is my fourth day, in this stupid room with this stupid roommate. I'm seriously debating on changing rooms. One of my best friends, Jimin's room is just down the hall. I could go down there at any time, but it's too burdensome, for him and for me.

At the moment it's almost around midnight and like always, I'm on my phone, watching some dancing choreography from foreign dance groups, trying to get inspiration and or ideas. I'm performing a live show for our school concert in a couple days, and the audition is tomorrow to get into the concert to perform in front of the school.

I'm doing the dance with Jimin, and we've got everything down so far, I'm just looking for things that will...how do I say it, put the cherry on the cake.

Right in my train of thoughts, none other than the devil himself came waltzing into the room, with a different women around his arm.

As he sat down on his bed, I realized he was dressed pretty nice and asked him "where're you going?"

"Have you not gotten invited Hoseok, there's a huge house party down the road, almost everyone is there, the house is huge." Taehyung says, looking at me in a smile.

Just with him saying that made me feel a thousand times less popular. I know I'm not well known around campus, but he doesn't have to say 'have you not gotten invited.'