sick

Taehyung and I are now a week into our relationship but it's like I can't help but feel he's seeing someone else while he's seeing me.

"Taehyung..." I say in a tired yet enthusiastic voice, hoping we could do something.

Taehyung's eyes were still glued to his phone as he says "mm?"

Just seeing him not even look up at me when I was talking to him made my blood boil as I turn my head away and say "nothing" in a mumble.

I never paid much attention to it before we are dating since I tried avoiding him as much as possible before, but he's always on his phone, texting people.

Who is he texting...other girls? Girls that he use to sleep with? That girl that he was hugging back at the mall when we were on our date?

No, no, no, don't jump to conclusions Hoseok...Taehyung's not cheating on you...but then yet again he does have his history with other women...

Aah! I then mess up my hair in frustration as I cover myself in my blankets and lay down, trying to think things through.

Is it better to talk to Jimin about what I'm feeling? But then what if Jimin thinks Taehyung's being a player as well and tells me to break up with him?!

I don't want him in hating Taehyung just because I'm jumping to conclusions...

"Hoseok you okay?" I could hear Taehyung call out from beside me.

"Mhm" I faintly say while still being underneath the covers.

"Is something bothering you?" He asks, you could hear how concerned he was in his voice.

"No...nothing" I say in a lie, still underneath my covers. Like I could show him my face!

"You tired, why're you underneath your covers?" Taehyung asks.

"Yeah I'm just tired...nothing to worry about." I say in another faint voice.

Taehyung then pulled the covers off of me which kind of surprised me and I then exclaim "wah, why'd you do that?!"

"I don't believe you" Taehyung says, looking at me, dead in the eyes.

It was like he knew that I was lying which kind of left a cold shiver go down my back. "I-I'm not lying" I say in another lie.

"I can hear how you lie in your voice Hosoek~" Taehyung says in a playful tone and I was even more shocked that he could tell I was lying.

"Tell me the truth, there's no point on lying to me." Taehyung says in a smile and I shake my head meaning no I didn't want to tell him.

"What, you don't want to tell me?" Taehyung asks, looking like he was a little hurt, giving me a pout.

I didn't want Taehyung giving me puppy dog eyes, but it's not like I can randomly accuse him for cheating either when I have no proof to back me up.

"Nothing, I'm really just tired Taehyung" I say once again, hoping this time he'll leave me alone and he sighed.

"Fine, keep it to yourself" Taehyung says to me in a frown, walking away from my bed and going to his own.

The only thing I could do about it was pout and lie down.

The next morning came and I was awoken by the sound of my alarm clock pounding in my ear.

As I got up, I then look over to see Taehyung still sound asleep in his bed. As I got up I then saw his phone laying next to him...should I take it?