Practice

*Taehyung's POV*

I couldn't take it, being in the same room with Hoseok made me want to attack him!

I don't want Hoseok to hate me, but how can he not hate me with how I've been acting around him for the past couple of days. On top of that I want to always see his reaction to things but I don't want him hating me in the end. I can't take all of it!

"Taehyung, woe you look like you're about to cry, did something happen with Hoseok?" Namjoon asks me, stopping me before I could walk out of the dorm. 

I shook my head meaning no. Hoseok didn't do anything...it's just me thinking to deep into things. He's told me he doesn't hate me but it's my selfish wants that are driving me crazy.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Namjoon asks, looking at me seriously and I shake my head yet again meaning no.

Namjoon kept the serious expression on his face, then sighed not long after as he says "you really like him don't you? Aish I don't even know how to comfort you in a situation like this because in all the years that I've known you, I've never once seen you act this way." 

I didn't want to admit it either but I really do like Hoseok, there's just something about him that really draws me in.

The first day he was my roommate I took an interest in him and wanted to catch his attention to see his reaction by bringing girls to the dorm uninvited.

It was kind of like falling for his 'looks' per say, but now I'm starting to like everything about him, not only his looks but his personality as well...especially his annoyed expression, I like that the best. 

"You want to come to my room with me, Jungkook is already there and we were going to drink a bit, I bought beer" Namjoon says in a smile, waiting for my answer. 

I then say "no, but thanks for the offer" then walking away before he could say anything else. 

How can I deal with these feelings I have for Hoseok but not make him hate me in the process? Ugh this is going to be hard. 

I then hear someone call my name yet again and as I turn around with an annoyed look on my face, thinking it was Namjoon again, it was surprisingly a girl. A girl that I talk to a lot on the phone. 

"Oppa, do you want to watch a movie with me?" She asks, looking up at me with loving eyes. 

I really didn't want to, I wanted to reject her offer because I just wanted to think about my Hoseok problem but she grabbed my arm and says in a smile "you will come, won't you?" 

"Sure, sure" I say in a smile, but in reality I was frowning on the inside. I didn't want to go watch a movie and knowing her, she'd just want to do it with me afterwards anyway. I don't want any of that, but being dragged along by a girl, I couldn't say no to her.

*Hoseok's POV* 

I seriously don't know why he thinks I hate him so much but I guess Jungkook is close to Taehyung because he usually hangs out with him. Well more than I do, so I might as well ask him if he knows anything. I don't want Taehyung thinking I hate him all year without a clear reason why. 

"Jungkook, could I talk to you for a second?" I text to Jungkook.

"Sure, come to my room. Namjoon brought beer and we're drinking, you can join us if you want" Jungkook suggests, replying right after. 

"Alright, I'm coming now" I say, putting my phone in my pocket and leaving my room to go to Jungkook and Namjoon's room. 

Once I got in front of Jungkook's door, I knocked a couple times before Jungkook opened the door and greeted me with a warm smile. "You came faster then I expected, come in." Jungkook says, moving out of the way to let me in.