Final

The next day as Taehyung and I woke up, we were awoken by my mother yelling from downstairs to get up and eat breakfast.

I slowly got up, rubbing my head but as I turn my head to look at Taehyung, he was trying to get more comfortable in his covers.

"Taehyung, get up~" I say, giving a little bit of aegyo but since it was so early in the morning my voice was all rusty.

"A little longer" I could hear Taehyung say from under the covers and I sigh.

"If we wait any longer, the food will be gone!" I exclaim, grabbing the covers and throwing them off of him.

"You're so horrible Hosoek, jeez!" Taehyung says, turning his body around so his face was planted in the pillow.

"I'm not going to let you make me late for breakfast just because you won't wake up!" I exclaim, getting up and grabbing him by his arm, trying to pull him out of bed.

"Then go and eat without me!" Taehyung exclaims in a tired tone.

"If I eat without you, my parents are going to give me crap because you're my boyfriend!" I say.

"Fine, fine I'm coming" Taehyung says in a tired voice, slowly getting up and out of bed.

As both of us got down to the table, luckily not everyone was at the table yet so there was still food left for us.

"Here, eat up" I say to Taehyung as I put a piece of toast on his plate.

Taehyung nodded meaning 'thank you' and I smile, meaning 'you're welcome.'

As everyone was sitting down around the table, some of my siblings are morning people so some looked fully awake while some looked half dead.

My mom, being the nosy person she is then says "so Hoseok, you're graduating college next year with Taehyung, right?" She asks.

I nod meaning yes and she then asks "so...when are you planning on getting married?"

"Really mom, this early in the morning?" I ask in a sigh, looking back down at my plate and continuing to eat. Not to mention I could already tell Taehyung was getting really nervous beside me.

"What, what's so wrong with asking when you're going to decide to get married?" She asks in a pout.

I then say in a joking matter "whenever Taehyung decides to purpose."

"Well I was planning on purposing sooner or later" he says in a chuckle and I then blush a light pink, looking at him shocked.

"R-Really?!" I ask, surprised.

"Yeah... Well...." Taehyung says in a stutter, you could hear in his voice he was getting embarrassed.

"Really Taehyung?!" My mother exclaims, budding into our mini conversation.

"Mom~" I say in a whiny like tone.

"Well he's going to be our son in law~" she says in a smile.

I sigh, looking down at the table but I couldn't help but smile.

Even though I was smiling, I could feel my siblings staring at me. Some confused and some not.

Two years later that's what happened. Taehyung and I both graduated together from college and I got a teaching job with teaching kids hip hop while Taehyung works as a back up dancer for idols.

Taehyung purposed to me two years later like expected and our friends came to our wedding as well.

Taehyung and I ended up moving in together after we got married and lived a happy life.

~~~~~~~~~

Yay I'm done! I know some of you guys didn't want me to end this fan fiction and this what I was thinking: I'm going to make a new vhope fan fiction that's kind of like a flashback from this fan fiction. So Jhope and Taehyung are going to be in high school and like explained in this fan fiction Jhope is going to be a geek and Taehyung is going to be popular, but the twist is... Taehyung knows Jhope in this one !! Idk, I knew you guys were upset with this one ending so I wanted to make a new vhope fan fiction, how do you think of that idea? Do you like it, do you hate it?? Thank you for reading it though!