Home

"Taehyung, you going home today?" I ask. Today was one of the days where we could go home and see our families which were rare times since we rarely got to see them, living in a dorm and all.

"Nope, are you?" He asks me, looking up at me from the manga he was reading.

"Yeah, I am...why aren't you going home?" I ask curiously.

Taehyung looked back down at his manga and didn't reply for a while and chuckled awkwardly as he says "ah, it's nothing."

"Awe, come on tell me~ we're going out now aren't we, we should tell each other everything" I say in a smile, now sitting on the edge of his bed and poking his stomach.

"Aye!" Taehyung exclaims, covering his stomach in a smile while chuckling a bit afterward.

I smiled seeing him laugh and I then say "s-o?"

"I guess I can't hide anything from you. I'm not really close to my family so it's always awkward whenever I'm around." Taehyung explains.

"It's awkward when you're around?" I repeat, kind of confused. How could it be awkward when their son is around?

"Yeah, my parents aren't the best of supporters and thought I chose the wrong path job wise. They don't think I can become a dancer and they think my dream is stupid. On top of that they weren't very supportive when I was in high school either." Taehyung explains.

I pout as Taehyung had said that, I then ask "your parents don't like you?"

"I guess you could say that... I don't know, I don't remember them ever saying they loved me when I was a kid or anything like that" Taehyung explains.

I then remember to when Taehyung wanted me to call him daddy and ask "Taehyung...do you have a daddy problem?"

I could see Taehyung looking down a bit in sadness...should I have asked that...

Taehyung shook his head as he sat on the other edge of the bed with his back facing me and looking down into his lap.

I look at Taehying a little confused as say "Taehyung?"

"Nothing...you're going home though, right?" Taehyung asks.

"Mhm" I say in a nod but Taehyung couldn't see my nod since his back was facing me.

"Your family's nice, right?" He asks.

"Well yeah, their like any other normal family...they were supportive with when I said I wanted to be a dancer." I explain.

"Oh...see, our families are different." He says.

I could hear the sadness in his voice...should I have even asked him if he was going home?

"Well...you could come to my house with me, you could meet my family and everything" I explain.

As I said that, Taehyung looked back at me a little shocked and asks "really?" In a faint voice.

"Sure you can, start packing" I say in a smile.

As I said okay, the smile Taehyung had on his face was incredible. I never saw him smile that big, ever!

As I finished packing, Taehyung finished not too long after and I then explain "my house is kind of far from the college...we have to take a train if that's okay with you" I explain, looking back at Taehyung before we both leave the room.

"That's okay" Taehyung says to me in a smile and I nod meaning okay.

As both of us left the room, we walked outside and I then see everyone else outside as well, talking to each other.