Jacks Thoughts

(Hey Guys sorry I haven't posted a part in a while, I noticed that my reads went from like 300 to 70 so I thought no one wanted to read it anymore. But I decided I would post another part so enjoy ❤️)

After Jack got out of the Cab and into his hotel building he started walking around trying to figure out what happened last night. "Okay what happened did me and Mark do something?" Jack hit his self in the face. "Of course we did you idiot, why else would you have woke up naked next to him!" Jack fell on his futon pinching the point of his fore head. "I knew something would happen a Irish man can't control him self around liquor! Ugh I need coffee" Jack stands up and goes makes him self a cup of coffee.

Jack goes back into his living room of the hotel room "okay so me and Mark fucked, I have questions, who made the first move and why do I sound like a character in a fan girls septiplier fan fiction" Jack face palmed him self. "Not the time Jack! Oh god what would the fan girls do of they found out about this, all of the fan art"!

Jack lays down on the futon, he closes his eyes to think about some stuff. Buzz Buzz "Fuck Me! It's not the ti-" he sat up to see who was calling, Jack froze Buzz Buzz "holy balls it's Mark". Jack answered the phone "H-hello?" "Hey Jack it's Mark I just wanted to ask a few questions!" Jacks froze in shock "uh sure buddy anything!" " alright cool, uh do you know where I put my flannel at last night and did you invite some girls over because I woke up naked." Mark laughs over the phone. Jack froze for a second and looked over at a little table but shortly after snaps back into reality "uhh... I haven't seen your flannel Mark Sorry, and~" Jack try's to think of a excuse. "Uh sorry Markimoo I don't know about that I left after you passed out" Jack slapped himself in the face 'why did you call him Markimoo idiot'. "Okay, I will try to look for it and I will talk to you later Jackipoo" Mark laughs and hangs up the phone.

Jack sighed in relief "I need to think of a way to tell Mark about what Happened last night... I just don't want anyone else to know about me being Pan Sexual..." Jack put his face in his hands resisting the urge to cry. "Everyone is going to find out someday might as well tell the world! I really want to tell people because I'm proud of it but I don't want the Internet to judge me...."

Jack stands up and starts walking to room "I need to pull myself together" he walks into his room and puts on his Escapist shirt a pair of jeans, but last and not least his flap cap. "I need to talk to Mark about what happened I don't how to approach it though, we were both drunk fools! At the time Mark was white girl wasted" Jack sighs and calls a cab. What would mark do if he found out about what happened last night, Jack thought to himself.  Jack grabbed Mark's Flannel stuck it in his pants "I'll have to sneak it Into Marks room some how"  Jack sighed and went outside to wait for his cab.

Jack for in the cab and texted Mark.
Jack: hey Mark I'm on my way over to your hotel building I need to talk to you about something.
Mark: oh okay cya soon.
Jack arrived at Marks hotel "it's now or never" Jack said going up the elevator.