Two-Twin-Trouble

I smirked at my reflection in the mirror. Today was a special day, and I figured, why not use my power for the greater good? My legacy here. Obviously.

I had a plan. I was only going to tweak little things. Accentuate my features. After a moment of thought, I scrunched my eyes shut, imaginin my curling brown hair changing to an ocean blue...soft waves trailing down to my back. They lightened to a teal at the end. I nodded. "Perfect."

"And here, we have our friendly neighbourhood morphmoid!" Jet cried out, entering the dorm. "Morphmoid? could you get any worse at names, Jet?" Frostbite threw a book at him from behind, her back facing us as she got ready.

Jet was in a navy-blue tuxedo, a white shirt underneath. His normally untamed hair combed in a rush was now gelled (most likely by Jans) in a stylish coiff. I wolf whistled. "Well then, Jet. Finally planning on winning over a lady, are we?" He shrugged. "Nah." He said blatantly. Frostbite chuckled. "Okay, Jet. Whatever you say. There might be a lady trying to win you over though." Jet gaped. "What?" I snickered when I realized who she was talking about. "True." He turned on his heel. "You know too?! Who?" I shrugged. "Not my place to tell." Frostbite turned, waving a straightener at him. "Shoo. We need to get dressed." And with that, she unceremoniously shoved Jet out the door, and locked it.

I felt satisfied with my appearance. Now for the clothes. I had a nice sky-blue dress picked out. It was knee-length, and a bit fitting, with sequins detailed over it on various shapes and colours, like jewels under the sky. The teal sleeves were net, and there were teal net tights to match. I began pulling off my sweatpants and pulled on the tights, which were thankfully more fabric at the top. I then began to struggle with my tee, managing to pull it off and throwing it on the floor. I navigated the dress and poked my hands through the sleeves, careful not to let them rip. This wasn't Beyblade or something. I finally poked my head out and straightened it, admiring my self in the mirror. I looked good.

"Frost?"

"Yeah?"

"You done changing?"

"Of course."

I turned, checking her out as he checked me out. Frostbite nodded in approval. She was wearing a champagne-coloured dress with rose detailing. It went down to her legs, stopping a few inches below her knees. Her makeup was earthy, copper smoky eyeshadow and brown lip tint, no blush and foundation or anything.

I facepalmed at the amount of knowledge in my brain about this.

"Shall we go?" I asked. She nodded. We left the room, and proceeded down the floor to Delirium's.

She was already outside her room. Her black hair was pulled into a fancy braided updo. Her neck looked slender and elegant, as did she. Delirium's black dress, reaching her ankles, was elegant and sweeping. It has really gorgeous silver detailing. I couldn't help but admire it. "Where'd you get that, Deli?" I asked in amazement. She shrugged. "It's just an heirloom thing." I nodded.

Frost pushed us all gently towards the Auditorium. "Come on. Let's meet up with the guys." I nodded. Delirium stepped ahead of us, silver flats and ribbons in her hair catching in the light and making people's heads turn, equally dolled up. I exchanged a glance with Frost. We felt a bit underdressed now. Delirium grinned back at us, throwing two boxes at us. We caught them, opening them simultaneously and finding small silver bracelets, that seemed to wind along the arms.

"I figured you two, being the way you two are, didn't get the glitz memo. So you're probably feeling kinda nervous." She said back at us. I gave her a grateful smile. "Thanks!" I cracked a grin. "Wait a second. Did you think that the DJ would play my song?" She didn't look back but I think she was grinning too. "That you'd throw your hands up to play your song?" Frostbite was completely oblivious, but as usual ignored our crazy randomness. "And the butterflies would fly away?'