THE END

And.....that's it.

IMPORTANT

Don't delete this from your library! I'll probably be posting a couple more things!

IMPORTANT OVER

There you go you guys! I hope you like it!

That is the end of.....bum bum bum!......ELEMENTALIST!

Just for you who have been reading since the beginning, I'm changing Zen's name to Espurna, aka Purna.

Oh my gosh guys, I'm not sure if you know how hard it was to stay focused on this book, it was pretty hard. I have a pretty short attention span and almost just stopped the book a couple times.

GASP

Yes, I know.

Aaaanyyways,

I hope you liked it, and, yes, there will be a book two, but it will probably take a long time before it is up and running.

THANK YOU to all you awesome people who decided to read the entire book and I hope you will be patient with me and wait for book two, which, again, will probably take a while to get up and running.

BUT IT WILL BE GOOD! Hopefully.......

LASTLY, a special thanks to CosmicCat360 and cma4123, who both actually helped me plot out the story on some parts.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU and SHOUTOUT SHOUTOUT SHOUTOUT

Also, read my new story! It's about zodiacs, (if you know what those are) and I think it's turning out pretty good.

Soooo.......UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,

Rascal!!!!! 😘✌🏻️😎