-Miss Me?- Chapter Seven

*Moriarty's POV*

As soon as I exited the swimming pool area, I immediately got into my black limo that was waiting outside for me.

On the way to my private mansion, I spotted a giant poster with my face on it and the words 'Moriarty Returns?' on it. I admired my face on the poster. I am so adorable.

I started silently laughing to myself about what I said about The Room because that probably scared the hell out of them. There actually is a room though, that's the thing. And they were going to be put in it soon. Very soon indeed.

I wonder what they though The Room was. I bet Sherlock was probably trying to deduce my facial expression so that he could find out but it was very hard to read me.

There was no way that I was going to tell Sherlock and John what it was until they actually went in it. It's like all their worst nightmares trapped in one room. They better expect the worst because unimaginable things are coming their way.

"Same place as usual?" My limo driver asked me, referring to my private mansion as a destination.

"Ye-" I stopped myself mid-sentence, "Actually, let's pay a quick visit to Mycroft Holmes".

"Of course, sir", he replied, probably worried that I would assassinate him if he was not polite (which, to be fair, was indeed true).

I satisfactorily leant back into the black leather seat and smirked to myself, eager to start with everything that I had planned which contained a variety of sequels such as blackmail, pain, blood, tears, loss, heartbreak and, in extreme circumstances, death. That was putting it delicately. I wouldn't give too much away. I was being very vague.

When the limo came to a halt, I quickly got out and straightened my suit. I entered the large building and I didn't even bother asking for Mycroft Holmes at the reception desk. I am Jim Moriarty, I can go wherever the hell I want. I don't need permission.

I walked past the receptionist and through the hallway.

"Excuse me?" A female voice came from behind me, "Sir, you can't go thr-"

The lady stopped talking when I turned around to reveal my face and, I swear to God, she nearly fainted when she saw who I was.

"Want to say that again, sweetheart?" I glared at her.

"Sorry-Um", she stuttered, "Go right through".

"That's what I thought", I slightly nodded and turned back around, going up loads and loads of stairs.

It took about five minutes to get to the top. Without knocking, I opened Mycroft's door and walked in uninvitedly.

Mycroft jumped when he heard the door slam open. He was facing the opposite side of the wall, drinking wine so that his back was to me.

"Hello, Mycroft", I spoke coldly, "Long time, no see".

Mycroft slowly turned around, obviously recognising my voice. He shot me a glare when his eyes landed upon me but I could tell that he was scared. I mean, who wasn't scared of me?

"James Moriarty", Mycroft squinted with curiosity as to why I was here, "What do you want?"

"I'm here to propose a business offer to you", I shut the door and sat down on one of the elegant chairs.

"I shan't accept", Mycroft arrogantly spoke.

"Oh, I think you will", I laughed, "Let's play a game".

"I'm not interested in your games, Moriarty", Mycroft rolled his eyes.

"Listen to me", I snapped but quickly shot him a cheeky grin to confuse him, "I know your ever-so lovely brother, Sherlock Holmes, has a fear. Don't try and say he doesn't because everyone does. I want to know what that fear is".

"No chance", Mycroft shook his head automatically, "Why on Earth would I tell you that?"

"Because you might not have to tell me", I smirked.

"Go on", Mycroft said, suddenly becoming intrigued.

"If I win, I get to know what Sherlock's fear is", I explained, "All it takes is one roll of a dice. If I get the even number, I win. If I get the odd number, I lose".

"Well, what do I get if I win?" Mycroft asked.

"If you get an odd number-" I paused, "Then I leave England. For good".

"What?!" Mycroft asked, taken aback.

"You heard me", I smiled.

"Just a roll of a dice?" Mycroft asked, "I would've thought you'd be more creative that that".

"Sometimes the simplest of games are the best", I said.

"Okay", Mycroft agreed, "Fine".

"But wait", I said, "Write the fear down on a piece of paper first so I know that you'll give it to me".

"I don't cheat, Moriarty", Mycroft said but he wrote it down anyway, "Okay, it's done".

Mycroft put the paper in the middle of the table. I smirked to myself and got out the dice. Without worrying, I simply rolled the dice on the table and it landed on '3'.

"Odd!" Mycroft celebrated, "I win!"

"No, you don't", I half smiled at his stupidity.

"What?" Mycroft asked with curiosity.

I quickly reached out and grabbed the piece of paper whilst shooting him a cocky smirk.

"You see, Mycroft, you don't cheat but I do", I said straight before walking out of the room.

I did the same routine and walked down the stairs and out of the large building. When I got into the limo, I sat down and opened up the slip of paper.

Fire

I stared at it with confusion. Fire? That's it? Who knew that the Sherlock Holmes was scared of fire?