Beacon Academy Pt. 1

It's been about a month since the Grimm attacked the bakery, which the owner is going to rebuild yet again. So, after that incident, Team RWBY and I parted ways. Now here I am, on a helicraft on my way to Beacon Academy. The view outside was amazing, the bright sun shining in through the huge glass windows.

I was jolted from my thoughts when I slammed into a hard body. "Yo, Faunus! Watch where you're going!"

I looked up to see a boy with dirty blonde hair, his dark blue orbs staring into my grey ones. I looked down slightly and said quietly, "I'm sorry."

"Yeah?" The boy said harshly before walking away. He slammed into my shoulder which caused me to fall down and he laughed. "Next time, stay out of my way."

After he went away, I crawled (I'm lazy. Sue me) to a large window, sighed and leaned my head against it, looking at the city below when I saw a hand come into vision. I looked up the see a girl with bright pink hair that went down to her shoulders and that was also in a small ponytail. Her eyes, unlike Blondie from before, were a bright shade of purple and her light pink lips were in a slight smile.

"That was Toby, just ignore him." The girl said as she helped me up. "He's a jerk to everybody." Then, her smile widened as she held out her hand to shake. "I'm Rachel by the way."

I smiled back, which caused her to blush slightly and tug absentmindedly on her dark grey and pink combat skirt. "I'm Sebastian."

Rachel looked at my head and her smile widened even more, which wasn't even humanly possible. "Aw, you're a cute little kitty!" She said loudly, making the people around us look at us, and patted the grey cat ears on my head.

I sighed. "I'm not a 'cute little kitty'. I am just a cat..." I trailed off when I noticed she wasn't paying attention but rubbing her hand along my tail.

"Uh, what are you doing?"

"I'm petting you."

Cue the facepalm.

***

Half an hour later of excruciating petting from Rachel, the craft docked at the school and Rachel frantically tried to find her other combat boot (in which she explained that her feet get hot when she wears shoes for too long, which was a little too much information for me.).

"Hey, maybe I'll see you around?" I ask as Rachel still frantically searches for her boot. She managed to look at me for a second and nodding a small smile on her face. "Yeah, that'll be nice." Her face lit up. "Oh! Maybe we can be partners! I heard some rumours about initiation!"

I smiled at her. "Sure. Oh, and here's your boot." I said and tossed the dark brown boot at her. "It was on one of the railings by the window."

Walking out of the craft, the cool winter air hit my face and I relaxed instantly. Until Rachel ran up next to me.

"So, Kitty! Lets come up with a way to be partners! Maybe like an animal or something! Oh! How about a donkey! How do you even do that?" She made a weird noise and I rolled me eyes, a slight smile on my face. "Oh! Maybe like a fox! Wait, what does the fox say?"

"Rachel?"

We stopped walking and she looked at me. "Yes, Kitty?"

"I don't think foxes make lots of noise."

She paused before her face lit up. "That's why it's perfect!" Then she grimaced. "Oh, I forgot, my dad told me to check in with him as soon as I got here. He's one of the teachers." She added that last part quickly. She smiled slightly. "See you around?"

I nodded and her face lit up again. "See you at the ceremony!" She yelled over her shoulder as she ran off through the courtyard.

I started to walk around for a few minutes before realising something.

I have no clue where I'm going.

#

Word Count: 797

Okay, I just had to add that part like Nora and Ren. I saw the chance and I took it. And the what does the fox say. Again, I saw the chance and I took it.

Again, I DO NOT own the RWBY universe or the characters within, just Team SLVR and Toby! All rights go to Monty Oam and RoosterTeeth!

I hated writing Toby. I just...ugh. People like him make me angry.

On a different note, I'm making the chapters like the actual show.
Episode one, main characters name
Episode two, beacon
Episode three: beacon pt 2
And so on.

Don't forget to vote/comment, leave positive feedback and keep reading!
-JM