Meeting the Grumps

Nova POV
(The picture is her and before the Les Twins fans get onto me, I did say in the description that she was adopted so SUCK IT!)

As we walked, I got a good look at Dan. He was quite handsome. He had big poofy hair, like a smaller version of my brothers' old hair. On his face, he had slight stubble and he looked determined to get to where we're going. He caught me staring at him and I quickly looked away, a small blush forming on my cheeks. I heard him chuckle as we walk into a biggish building.
"I'm hear, guys! I brought a guest!" Dan shouted into the seemingly empty building. I heard a multitude of footsteps running towards us as he walked me to a kitchen-like area. I sat on a stool an took off my hat, messing up my red hair. Behind me I heard sneakers squeaking to a halt on the hardwood floor. I turned and saw four other men and a woman. Three of the men had their mouths open and I tilted my head.
"Is something wrong?" I ask, looking at Dan behind me. He just shrugs. The woman walks over and a bigger man with a blonde streak in his hair does too.
"Hello, I'm Suzy and this is Arin. The three over there are Ross, Barry, and Kevin." She shakes my hand and points to the men in turn. I look and see that Ross is the only one wearing sneakers. I smile at them.
"Salut. I am Nova Bourgeois." I wave at them and Dan sets a cup of tea next to my hand." Thank you."
"I found Nova running from two guys calling her name. What was that all about anyway?" Dan looks at me. I sigh slightly.
"Those were mon freres... My brothers. They were chasing after me because I... ran away from them... They want to take me back to France. I don't want to go back... I have an abusive... Boyfriend." I tell them. I have to pause at moments, trying to translate the words in my mind to English. I hear Suzy gasp slightly.
"I'm sorry to hear that, Nova. If you want, you can stay with Arin and I for as long as you like." She puts a hand on mine and squeezes it while Dan rubs my arm.
"No, no. I could never... Intrude on your household." I look down." I can make it on my own... Probably." Ross then sits across from me with Barry and Kevin.
"Nonsense. You can stay with us Grumps. Us foreigners gotta stick together!" Ross chuckles at his own joke as he pats my hand.
"You a foreigner?" I tilt my head, not detecting an accent in his voice. Arin laughs loudly and I look at him.
"Dude, you don't have an accent to her!" He laughs. Ross sticks his tongue out at him, making me giggle.
"I'm Australian. Anyway, we should go get on our Steam Train episode now." He grumbles a little and the men leave, leaving just me and Suzy. She smiles.
"I'll explain everything to you." She grins.

Sorry this chapter was longer but it's like 2:43 am right now and I have a great idea for this story. I'll try to update regularly. Also, I don't know why, but I swear to god I hear no accent in Ross' voice when he speaks!