Leaving?

A/N
I might end this story here with chapter and start a sequel. I dunno.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Tattoo: right shoulder blade)
Nova's POV

I sat on the porch, waiting happily for my brothers to come and get me. My foot tapped on the wood. I did a little dance with my feet as my brothers pulled up in a limo.
Larry was the first one out and I ran towards him. I hugged him tightly as he spun me around.
"We missed you, sœur." He mumbled into my bright green hair.
"Brother, why you hugging Wisteria?" I heard Laurent behind me and giggled.
"Is me, mon frère." I turned, hugging him tightly. Larry joined the hug as I sobbed into Lau's chest." I miss you too much." I said, muffled by his jacket.
"Awe, family reunion!" I heard Suzy squeal. I laughed and let go of my brothers. I walked back to the porch where the Grump family was. I grabbed my bags and turned to them. They all smiled sadly.
"Just remember, you're always welcome here, Frenchie Grump." Arin grinned at his new nickname for me, ruffling my hair. I laughed and hugged him.
"We'll miss you, Nova." Ross and Barry joined the hug. Then Kevin and Suzy. My grin slowly turned into a frown.
"Where is Danny?" I ask. Suzy sighed.
"He didn't want to say goodbye." She mumbled. At those words, my heart broke.
"Oh. Okay. Just, tell him I miss him." I smiled. She nodded and my brothers called me to the limo." Okii. I must go. Goodbye, friends!" I said, running back to them. They all waved until we were out of sight.

~~2 hours later~~

Me and my brothers caught up with what happened over those few days we were apart as we waited outside the gate.
"Bourgeois, party of 3 to New York." The American lady at the counter called, butchering our name. I laughed and got up.
"I'll take care of it." I told them, walking to the counter. As I walked back to my brothers, they started boarding the plane. I handed them their tickets.
A few people were in front of us when I heard my name being called. I looked around us until I saw a familiar Jew-fro in the crowd.
"Dan?!" I called. I looked at Larry and he nodded. Running towards Dan, I pushed through the crowd. He hugged me tightly and it felt like he didn't want to let go. When he finally did, he handed me something.
"Y-you forgot this." He said, half out of breath, half nearly crying. I looked at what he was giving me and saw it was my favorite ring. It was in the shape of a crown and made of rose gold. I smiled sadly and took a silver necklace chain out of my bag. I looped it through the ring and put it around Dans neck.
"You keep, Dan. Know I be back soon when you look at it." I gave him one last hug and kissed his cheek." Goodbye, Dan." I said, walking back to my brothers and boarding the plane. I felt my heart break when I looked out the window. I saw Dan at the big airport window, staring at the plane. Even though I was pretty far away, I could see his face turning red as he tries to keep his tears in. I watched as he turned away from the plane and walked away.
"I miss you, Dan." I sighed out under my breath. After the plane took off, I looked up Starbomb on Spotify. I clicked on the band and clicked a song called Luigis Ballad. I sighed and fell asleep on Larry's shoulder. Hopefully everything will be better when we get home...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Sorry for the short and sad chapter everyone. I broke my own heart writing it. But don't worry! I promise I'll try to make everything a little happier in the next chapter!