*says fabulously* SHOPPIIIING!

A/N
(Starting now, the pictures will be Novas tattoos. If it doesn't already have a placement, I'll say where it is. If it does have a placement and there's a tattoo already there, I'll change it. So yeah. Enjoy!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Tattoo: on left forearm, near inside of elbow; Hair: keep reading)

Nova's POV

That night, I stayed at Dans again. I walked into the apartment.
"I go take a shower." I tell Dan, walking into the bathroom with a towel.

~~25 minutes later~~

When I walked out of the shower, I saw only the towel and a note. Where are my clothes? I picked up the note as I wrapped the towel around myself.
Dear Nova,
When you get out of the shower, I put one of my shirts on the bed and cleaned your underwear so yeah.
From,
Dan
P.S. You have a nice ass ;)
Blushing, I stepped out of the bathroom and into Dans room. I saw him facing the window, snoring softly. I smiles and put on my underwear and his shirt, which was like a dress on me. Crawling into the bed, I turned so my back was facing Dan. Just before I fell asleep, I felt the bed shift and he put his arm around my waist. I tensed for a second as he pulled me back against his chest. I felt him nuzzle his face into my neck as he held me close. Slowly, I fell asleep in his warm embrace.

~~ The Next Day ~~

When we got up the next day, we went to the Grump Office. I brought my stuff down to my new studio and set some things up.
"Hmmm... Maybe a new paint make this look better..." I mumbled to myself, running my fingers along the peeling paint on the wall.
"Suzy! Can we go shop?" I shouted as I walked up the stairs.
"Of course! I think we all need a break for a while anyway." She shouted back.
"WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?!" Ross yelled, making us laugh. I got up the stairs and we all waited for Dan and Arin to finish recording. When they walked out, they were greeted by all of us tackling them in a dog pile. Somehow, Dan and I were on the bottom. We laughed and I groaned as Arin tried to get off of us.
"Arin, you fat lard, you're squishing us!" Dan laughed and we all got up.
"So, what was that for?" Arin asked.
"We're going to the maaaaalllll!" Suzy grinned and grabbed my hand. We raced out to the car and got in, me driving since Suzy said she doesn't drive well. Dan, Ross, and Arin got in the backseat. Kevin and Barry said they'll meet us there.
"Woo! Party Mobile!" Dan shouted and I turned on the radio. I drove, following Suzy and Arin's directions to the mall. I hopped out when we got there and pulled Suzy aside.
"Can I get new hair style? So mon freres no find me?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded.
"Of course. Anything to make you feel safer. Hey, guys? We'll meet you in the food court in a few hours, Nova and I have to... Get some girly things." Suzy told them.
"Don't need to tell us twice. Cmon guys!" Ross said, running into the mall. I giggled as the other guys followed him.
"I know a great hair salon in here. One of my friends works there. I'm sure she'll understand and maybe even give us a discount. Besides, she'll know the perfect look for you." Suzy rambles as we walk into the mall. We go to the second floor and into a salon.
"Suzy!" I heard a girl yell. She walked over to us. She had bright pink long hair." Who's this?" She asked.
"Anna, this is Nova, but could you put her down as Wisteria? She's trying to hide from someone and wants to change her look completely." Suzy tells Anna as I look around. It's quite a roomy area. And it had good music playing. I couldn't help but move my feet a little to the beat.
"I see you're a dancer. Hmm... I know just the look." With that, she pulls me into the back room.

~~1 hour later~~

I walked out of the salon with Suzy, grinning from ear to ear. Suzy couldn't stop staring.
"It's so... Different!" She exclaimed as we walked into a store called Buckle. They had a lot of cool clothes so we bought a bunch. After that we walked to the food court and met the guys there.
"Hey Suz- oh my god!" Dan yelled,  his mouth hanging open in shock.
"What's wr- what the hell?!" Ross did the same, making me laugh.
"You guys, is not bad, right?" I blush, sitting by Barry.
"No! It's just a drastic change!" Dan laughed.
"Don't listen to them, Belle. You look wonderful." I tensed at the familiar voice behind me. No. Why are they here? How could they be here? I turned and looked up to see them smiling down at me.

My brothers.