The Nerds Secret

"Everybody has a secret, just some keep it hidden better then others"
"Their is more in the Shadows then meets the eye"
----------------------------------------------

Alexis Holt is your not so average 17 year old teenager. With her mother dying at the age of 12 and her father becoming a drunken abusive father her life sucks. At school she is the shy nerd, A+ grades, loner but that's just a act. At night she is 'The Shadow' 1# street fighter and street racer and a gang leader of the second strongest gang in town. No one knows her secret life or the real here.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jake Night your not so average 18 year old teenager. Having rich parents who are never home and the popular 'Bad Boy' status at school he has every girl throwing themselves at him like meat but he doesn't date any of them and only talks to his group. One more thing, he is a gang leader of the strongest gang in town.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

What happens when these two get partnered up for a English project that takes half the year to do. Will they tell their secrets? Will they not do the project? Will they fall for each other? Or will both their story's come back to hurt them?
----------------------------------------------

Don't still my story please!!!
Third book I have wrote. Other two got deleted.
If you like this book.
Vote. Comment. Follow.
Really would appreciate it.
XxDeletedDreamsxX