chapter 7

Alexis Pov

Today is not my day!

Firstly my alarm decided to stop working so when I finally got up it was already 9:40.

Secondly once I had got out of bed I kicked my toe on my desk which hurt like a b*tch.

Thirdly once I had got fully ready and was about to start walking to school cause I missed the bus it had to start raining!

Then I had to walk all the way to school in the rain cause I couldn't find an umbrella and be late for school so I got an afternoon detetion for a hour after classes finish.

So when I do get home my 'Father' is going to be pissed at my!

To say the least I was not happy today so when Natalie and her group of followers decided to annoy me all lunch lets just say for once I didn't stay calm and let them annoy me.

"Hey nerd how's your lunch" Natalie asked in a bitterly sweet voice.

"It's fine Natalie and it would be even better if you weren't here" I replied in an equal amount of a bitter sweet voice.

"Ohhh the nerds is feisty today girls" Natalie cackled with her followers.

"Whatever Natalie just please go away" I say while standing up getting ready to walk away to my next class.

"No I have something to talk to you about!" Natalie yelled pushing me back onto the ground and my back and head hit the tree trunk I was leaning on before.

Now I was really angry cause I couldn't be bothered to deal with her and her shit.

"Fine what is it" I gritted out through my teeth.

"Stay away from Jake, he is Mine!"

After she said that I just looked at her like she had two heads and trying my hardest not to laugh at her thoughts of me and Jake being a thing. But with her ice cold glare I couldn't help but let a few giggles out.

"What you think this is funny nerd" she gritted while her glare got harder.

"no not at all it's just there is nothing to worry about with Jake and me"

But this time she laughed but her laughed sounded very forced and dry.

"Of course there is nothing to worry about because you are nothing compared to me to him but I'm just warning you to stop talking to him!" the smirk on her face after that comment made me feel even more angry at this day then before.

"We were talking because of an assignment in class dumbass, and I can talk to who ever I want to do stop trying to control me!" I yelled while standing back up then punching her straight in the nose and by the sound after the punch to her nose I can 100% say that it's broken.

While she stumbled backwards while crying I finally got out of my raged state and looked around to see most of the school looking at me with two heads. Making me realise my mistake of me 'the nerd' just broke another girls nose.

When looking around my eyes fell on Jake and his group staring at me with a wide eyes and an open mouth state making me to believe that they may have thoughts of me and shadow being the same person so I quickly ran into the crowd away from them and towards the schools gates.

Once I got to the gate I begun running back home away from all the stares and shocked faces. Once I had stopped running I realised I was already home which brought me out of all my worded thoughts. As I stood at the front of my house I tried to calm down and not stress out because no one would have noticed because I had my wig and whole attire on.

In this time I hadn't realised two things:

• that a car had followed me all the way from the school to my house and now new where I lived but also

• that my dads car was parked in front of the house meaning he was home and he was going to be pissed I didn't
make him breakfast.

But of course I noticed both of these things to late because by the time I had I was already walking up the driveway to the front door when 'HE' had to come out of it and start yelling at me.

"YOU STUPID SL*T! YOU DIDNT MAKE ME BREAKFAST THIS MORNING YOU DUMB B*TCH"
As he continues  yelling and swearing at me I get continuous punches, slaps and kicks to the face and stomach.

I tried to defend myself a little so no major hits went in contact with my head but I block a few causing my eyesight to go fussy and black dots to cover my view.

I kept on trying to do something or anything to stop the blows to my head and body but today he seemed even more pissed.

After what felt like hours I couldn't handle it anymore and the piercing screams in my head didn't help but luckily a figure came out of no where and pushed my sorry excuse of a father of me and was trying to get me focused.

I couldn't see what was happening with the guy and my father but I new it was most probably not pretty.

As I tried to regain my sight and stop my piercing headache all that happened was my anxiety got worse cause my breath to get less and shorter but also my chest to tighten and the world to start spinning quicker.
But I couldn't. The world was spinning around me and it wouldn't stop.

At one point through my anxiety attack the stranger had come back over to me and grabbed my hand to calm me down and check for injuries.

I think he was trying to talk to me or say something but all the words this stranger was telling me seemed like a foreign language for I couldn't understand anything and all I could really see was his lips moving and his brown hair.

Before I could help it I passed out.

And the last thing on my mind before completely blacking out was the brown haired cute lips with the most beautiful eyes.

Jakes POV

After today I am making a promise and goal to myself.

From now on I will never bully the nerd again and I'll make sure no one else does either.
----------------------------------------------

A/N

IM SORRY !!!

And I'm sorry that it sucks it's just I don't know what to do with the book

Should I stop writing it /or/put it on hold /or/ continue the book?

Love you guys ;*

byeeeee