Chapter 4

Jake POV

My alarm clock had just started going off to single that I had to get up for school but like always I just pressed the snooze button and went back to sleep.

After what felt like seconds but in reality was 10 minutes I was being hit with a pillow in the face by my 7 year old brother Chris.

"Wake up Jake weee have tooo goooo toooo schoolllll." He says in his cute slur from have one of his front teeth falling out.

My brother Jake has lunge cancer even though neither of our parents have ever smoked. He has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes with a few freckles on his checks. With a continuos goofy smile on his face no matter what's going on in his life he always makes me feel better no matter what.

"One more minute...." I state lazily with my husky, morning voice.

"Noooo get up nowww.... I have a new friend at school and I want to see her nowwwww." I replies with way to much happiness in this early hour.

"Fineeee." I say as I role out of bed and head to the bathroom.

After I have a shower and and get changed into the usual jeans and leather jacket clothes I head downstairs and get ready to take my little bro to school.

"Come on Chris don't want to keep your 'girlfriend' waiting now would we?"

"She is not my girlfriend! She is my bestfriend that I would never date." He ends with a huff then turns towards the front door then ask me if we're going.

I only nod in response and with that I grab my motorbike keys and pick up mine and Chris's helmets up from the front door. I also grab my bag then start going to my motorbike.

Once everything and me and Chris were safely on my motorbike I headed to the primary school to drop little dude off for school.

Once we got there Chris instantly hoped of the bike and went straight to this pretty girl once saw Chris pulled him into a hug.

Once Chris waved me goodbye I headed to my own hell! School!

At arrival as usual I went straight to my friends who were talking and texting in a group.

"Hey guys."

We did the man hug thing then went to and through the front doors of school.

I was talking to my friends when we had to stop cause we herd to girls fighting. Well actually one sounded like a screeching cat and the other sounded like a stuttering shy mouse.

"Your so pathetic" said the overly high pitched voice that was obviously recognised to queen Natalie's voice.

A echoed sound like a slap to the face was herd from every corner of the hall. And with that Natalie turned on her heel and sashed away.

Everyone started to go to classes by now but for some reason I felt like staying back to see what happened to the nerd so I told the guys I would catch up so they headed to class while I hid behind a locker near the nerd.

OMG!!! LEXY ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?!?" A loud Feminine voice echoed once again through the now empty hall ways.

"Geez women she won't be for long with you yelling like that!" Said a manly voice this time that seemed to be firm but playful at the same time with the chic that spoke before.

"Yes geez I'm fine, she can't even hit properly. I have had so much worse and you have seen it yet now you ask when the weakest girl of the century hits me if I'm okay?" Said what I think was the nerd but by the way she said it with so much bold and sassiness made me double think I'd that was really her.