Chapter 1

Photo of Alexis with her fake brown hair and real blonde hair.
----------------------------------------------

Alexis POV

Beep Beep Beep

My alarm brought me out of dream land and into normal life once again when I figured out what day it was.... Monday, the worse day in the the week by far. I lay on my bed for what felt like seconds when really it had been 20 minutes. I drag myself out of my warm bed and take a long relaxing shower. Once I hop out and dry myself I get changed into my 'normal' nerd clothes which consists of baggy pants and a oversized shirt that had "figure out your own problems, maths" on it and pinned my real hair into a sockbun and put my oily brown wig over my real silk blonde hair. After that I put my big black framed 'fake' glasses on and put my old converses on. I walked down the stairs where my drunken father was laying passed out on the lounge. Typical. I grabbed a apple and headed out the door with my phone in my hand and my bag on my shoulders.

It's a 10 minute walk to my school eagle high where I'm in year 12. Once I walk into those school gates I'm practically a walking victim, with continues bulling from the Queen Bee herself, Natalie Love. Yep that's her name and her, all her minions and the popular jocks bully me all day at school, everyday and it sucks. Out of school yes I may be the best Racer, Fighter and a leader of the 2nd strongest gang in town but at school I act as the nerd so no one will find out who I really am. At school I'm known as 'Nerd'. On the streets I'm known as 'Shadow' strongest most powerful mystery person around. But no one knows the real me and I plan on keeping it that way.
I was broken from my thoughts when I all my books had been pushed out of my hand. And guess who did it, non other then Queen Bee Kaitlin, smirking at me with everyone around us snickering at what she just did to me.

"Come one nerd are you going to go fetch your books just like the obedient dog you are?"
Soon the whole hallways so roaring with laughter from my fellow peers.
"What do you want Kaitlin" my voice said with no emotion showing.
"I want you to pick up all your books like I told you too!" She yelled which earned me a slap to the face.
She acts like she owns this place and that I can't fight. But she doesn't know, no one does so I act like it hurt.
"Come on nerd, do as I say" another echo of a slap hovers in the hallway with people laughing at my worthlessness.
"Fine." I said with pure boredom in this convosation. I got up grabbed my books and sheets that had covered the hallways floor and started to walk past her majesty when she slapped me again but instead of laughter this time everyone went quite when the saw the group of popular bad boys come into the circle.
"Enough!" Everyone's heads snapped to the person who said it. But my face was completely shocked. The most popular, bad boy of the school Jake was walking his way towards me who was now on the ground cause of Kaitlin tripping me and his group of boys behind him.
"Hey babe, what are you doing here?" Of course Kaitlin was now trying to flirt her way out of this and get them to start bullying me to.
"How many times do I have to tell you. We are not dating! And the only reason I'm here is to ask why the heck you are bullying the nerd." While he was yelling at Kaitlin, Oscar and Hunter 2 of the 6 guys in Jakes group were helping me up and asking if I was okay. I only nodded in response acting as shy as possible while Kaitlin kept flirting with Jake.

'Why was he even helping me' I thought and as if Kaitlin herd my thoughts she voiced them. Very Very Loudly !

"Why are you even helping that nerd! She's a outcast! Why don't you help me!!" She yelled into his face.
But his response was a shrug of the shoulders then started walking to me.

I was so nervous and didn't know what to do so I ran. I ran away from all of them. I ran out the school gates and ran home. It wasn't that I was scared I just had to act like it seeming I'm 'The Nerd' but that I'm home I can go to the gym earlier.

I started to walk up the stairs when my drunk father Started walking down the stairs yelling at me.
"YOU DIDNT MAKE ME BREAKFAST THIS MORNING YOU SELFISH SLUT!!"
"Im sorry dad I was running late I'm so sorry"
"YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED NOT YOUR MOTHER!"
Then it started once again. I got a punch to the stomach and a kick to the stomach then walked well stumbled away to the lounge before passing out. I quickly cleaned away my fresh tears, ran up the stairs changed my nerd clothes to my normal clothes which for today is long skinny jeans with rips all over the jeans and a dark red tank top that says "Where The Kids They Warned You About" and black boots that have a heel on it to. Once I finished getting changed I took of my ugly wig and let my real hair fall in curls around my face and back to mid back. I walked down the stairs quietly just incase my non-father woke up and grabbed my keys and walked out the door to my babies.
By that I mean my:
•black Lamborghini 2015
•white Ferrari 2015
•red Audi 2015
•metalic blue Lamborghini 2015
And I have 3 other cars at the racing garages. I also have 3 motorcycles that I also use in races.
I grabbed the keys to my white Ferrari and headed to the abounded race tracks. Monday's are the worse!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------

Thank you so so so much for reading my book and make sure you comment what you think!!!

Comment.
Share.
Vote.
And tell me what you think.
XxDeletedDreamsxX
Emily xx

The Nerds Secret ((on Hold))जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें