School Crush {Younger Gajeel X Older Levy}

{Hello my wonderful GaLe shippers! Before you start reading, let me clarify something. Gajeel in this one-shot is 15, and Levy is 17. It won't be a big age difference, but honestly a cute one hehe! Please vote, comment, share, follow, and leave any Gajevy suggestions for me to write! Make sure you don't make confusing. Write your suggestion like this perhaps: (Gajeel is a spoiled prince who falls in love with a peasant woman named Levy) or you could simply do this: (Prince Gajeel X Peasant Levy) And be as creative as you want to be! Gajeel as a two headed alien? I'll do it! XD Also, just keep in mind that not all of these will be short. If I have time, I'll make some of these really long. But for now, they will be short, cute one-shots hehe. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this, have fun reading!!}

~~~~~~

Gajeel absolutely hated school. He hated the work, the teachers, the other students, the school lunch...everything really. He couldn't wait until the day he turned seventeen, which would grant him the ability to drop-out of school. He had no reason to get a high school diploma, or at least that's what he concluded. Art was his love, his life. He loved making art out of metal, iron mostly. And he felt as if he didn't need any art school to 'better educate' him on his dream career. He wanted to create and sell his art-work. Nothing more, nothing less. Heck, he even knew how to make jewelry!

He growled to himself when an image popped into his head, an image of a young woman with wavy blue hair and adorable hazel eyes. She was the only thing that he liked about school, and her name was Levy McGarden. He's admitted to himself that he has the hots for her, but asking her on a date would never happen.

He was a freshman, a high school noob fresh out of middle school, and she was a junior, an upperclassman. While she wasn't the top veteran just yet, she was pretty darn close. He knew that there would be no way that a queen would settle for a young prince. She was two years older than him for crying out loud. He wasn't even old enough to drive yet!

Hearing the sound of the school bus, Gajeel walked over to the bus stop, ready to start another horrible day of hell. When the bus made a complete stop, he climbed on, sitting next to his sophomore friend, Natsu. His other sophomore friend, Gray, was sitting across from them.

It took a lot of convincing to get these two to believe Gajeel that he wasn't a kid who had flunked multiple grades. His appearance didn't scream freshman. He honestly looked more like a guy in his early twenties who worked at a piercing place. His entire face was covered in piercings, as well as his arms and legs. He was also pretty tall for a freshman, a little over six foot tall, and his hair spiked everywhere, coming down to just above his butt. Today, he wore his hair in a high ponytail, since it was so hot outside.

Sometimes, the tall boy wondered if his friends truly believed that he was really fifteen...

"Hey Metal Face!" Natsu greeted, slapping Gajeel's back.

The pierced boy merely grumbled, staring down at his binder.

A hand came out from behind the two boys and slapped Natsu on the back of his head. "Natsu! Don't be so rude to the poor boy!"

The pink head rubbed his head, turning slightly and eyeing his girlfriend. "Sorry, Luce."

"You better be sorry!" she yelled at him, not really angry at him.

A soft giggle was heard beside Lucy, a very familiar giggle. Gajeel felt a small hand tap him on his shoulder. Looking up, he spotted the very female that plagued his mind constantly. She had a gentle smile upon her face, her eyes gleaming with concern. "Are you alright, Gajeel?"

He nodded. "Yea. Salamander can't do nothin' dangerous anyways...wait, how do ya know my name?"

A small blush formed on the blunette's face. "Oh, I've heard Natsu and Gray mention your name before."

"I don't talk about him much," Gray mumbled from his seat across from them, his hoodie hiding most of his face.

Sighing and shaking her head, Levy inspected Gajeel's back with her eyes, causing him to blush himself. "Are you sure? You can tell me if it hurts, you know."

He shrugged. "I know, but it don't hurt much. Nothin' to worry about Levy."

"Wait, how do you know my name?" she asked, her smile becoming wider.

"Oh, erm...I uh...I heard someone call yer name before.." he said rather awkwardly.

Honestly, he knew her name for many reasons. One, he followed her to her classes every day, silently protecting her from bullies. If he saw anyone picking on her, he made sure to deal with them after she left in tears. Needless to say, Levy doesn't have a bullying problem anymore, and he hoped that it stayed that way.

"I totally ship!" Lucy, Levy's sophomore best friend, called out suddenly.

"Wait, what?!" Levy squeaked out, blushing brightly. Gajeel found her squeak...incredibly adorable.

Lucy laughed and smiled. "I mean, I think that you and Gajeel would make a cute couple!"

"But...she's older than me! She wouldn't go out with a kid like me!" the freshman suddenly blurted out, his own insecurities surfacing.

Levy gaped at him in shock. "You think?... Oh Gajeel, why would you think that? I don't care if the guy I'm dating is younger or older than me, as long as he loves me for...well, me! Age doesn't matter, you know.."

"Wait, you like Metal Head?!" Natsu asked Levy with wide eyes.

The bookworm looked away slightly, blushing. "Well...I mean, he is rather handsome, and he seems nice..."

Natsu laughed. "Dude! There's a chick that actually likes you! Ask her out before someone else snags her from you!"

Gajeel gulped, nervously glancing towards the blunette. "We couldn't go anywhere far from our houses. I don't have my license yet, and--"

"QUIT STALLING AND JUST ASK HER OUT ALREADY YOU MORON! All ya gotta do is take Levy to the bookstore down the road from your house every Saturday, buy her a new book, and BOOM! She'll marry you without a doubt," Gray interrupted, turning over in his seat to take a quick nap before school.

The other three friends simply gaped at him.

"Well...that was unexpected.." Lucy mumbled out, the others nodding their heads in agreement.

"So...Levy, do ya...I guess do ya wanna ya know...go out...with me?" he stumbled out, looking down at the floor.

A small hand gently slid under his chin, meeting his eyes with the bookworm's eyes. "I'd love to be your girlfriend, Gajeel."

Chuckling, he leaned over and swiftly kissed her cheek, making sure that the bus driver didn't see him and write him up for PDA.

"By the way, why are you so eager to go out with me?" he asked, curious.

Levy's eyes widened, her blush forming again.

Lucy smirked and leaned over the seat. "Lets just say...you weren't the only one with a school crush."

{Aaand Scene! Please leave any requests that you have in the comments! And I promise to give you a shout-out when I get to your idea! I will make sure to write a one-shot to ALL gajevy requests that I get, no matter how many!}