Buns Hun{Manbun Gajeel X Manbun Obsessed Levy}

{Requested by @Savsisaspasticllama}

Levy surveyed the lighting around the studio, growling slightly when she noticed one light blinking. She had worked so hard in getting the studio set up for modeling pictures.

Male modeling...that is.

"Miss McGarden, our new model has just arrived," an intern informed her, handing her a Starbucks coffee.

"Hmm, good. Who is he exactly?" she asked, taking a sip of her coffee.

The intern handed her a file. "His name is Gajeel Redfox--college dropout. He wanted to make a few bucks, so he auditioned for a modeling career, and the rates are absolutely astounding!"

Levy giggled slightly. "He must be quite the looker to gain so many fans at such a quick pace."

"That's the thing! He doesn't even look like your typical model. His hair is long and ragged, and he has scars and piercings. Honestly, I have -no- idea how he gets so many fans," her intern scoffed, walking away to check on the cameras.

Shaking her head, Levy walked away from the studio, finding one of her workers in the hallway by the dressing rooms. "Hey!"

The young man, no more than twenty, glanced up. His black hair was parted in an emoish side bangs style, and his red eyes widened in worry. "Yes, Miss McGarden?"

She sighed towards his fear. "There's a blinking light in Studio One that needs fixing. Let's hop to it!" Walking past the shaking boy, she stopped in front of the last dressing room down this particular hallway. The name on the door made it clearer than ever as to who currently occupied this room.

Gajeel Redfox

Knocking swiftly, Levy lightly tapped her foot as she waited for a response.

"Yea, who is it?!" a gruff, deep voice called out.

The blunette's eyes widened at the sound of such an..unmodel-like voice. "It's Levy McGarden. Are you ready? We're about to start."

A growl was heard from behind the door before it was swung open, revealing a tall, olive skin toned man. He had on his outfit for the model shoot, which only consisted of white jeans with a red belt, along with a grey leather jacket and matching gloves. His reptilian red eyes glared down at the blunette, who was completely shocked at this man's appearance. What struck her in awe the most was his hair. It was long--she could tell, but it was wasn't flowing down in ragged layers like her intern warned her about. No, his hair was neatly pulled back...into a bun.

Now, Levy had a secret fetish, and that was the fact that she absolutely loved buns on guys. She was totally, completely obsessed with manbuns. Her new client's hairstyle choice would prove a great challenge for her. She didn't even know how she would be able to keep herself from gawking at him the entire modeling session.

"Uh...you okay there, Shrimp?" he asked her, waving a hand in front of her dazed out eyes.

Shaking her head, Levy breathed out a laugh. "Y-yea, just..just come on. We have an hour to get this shoot done."

Nodding in understanding, but still with an annoyed look, Gajeel followed his temporary boss down the hall and into the main studio. There, everyone was ready for the modeling photography to start. A few of the girls that were working with the cameras and lighting ran their eyes down Gajeel's figure, and that caused an odd feeling to stir within Levy, but she wasn't sure exactly what it was.

"Alright, places everyone! Gajeel, grab that small yellow present that's beside the set. You're going to need to hold it for the first few pictures," she informed him, walking over towards her right hand man, Jet.

"You sure about this guy?" Jet whispered towards her, eyeing how her eyes studied him far more deeply than any other male model they've worked with.

Levy nodded. "Positive. He's got the rugged look that we've been needing here."

Rolling his eyes, though not allowing his boss to see him, Jet glanced back towards his camera, making sure that the lens cap was off before the photo shoot began.

"Alright! Gajeel, stand in a position that you find...intriguing towards our audience. I heard that you're a natural, and I want proof that you are! Got it?" she told him, snapping her fingers towards her camera people to get ready to take the pictures.

The model smirked at Levy. "Is that so, Shrimp? Well, you're in fer a treat alright." Holding out the present, he placed his other hand in his pocket, sticking his left knee out somewhat. "How's this?"

A very light blush formed on Levy's cheeks. She couldn't believe how utterly attractive he was, especially with his hair in a bun like that. "Perfect! Now, hold still..."

Gajeel smiled, giving the cameras an intimidating look as they snapped several photos of him.

Levy smiled, satisfied with how successful this photo shoot was going. She was sure that he would bring in quite a crowd after these modeling magazines were created and shipped out for the public to see.

~~

After the photo shoot was over, Levy dismissed her workers, having to forcefully shoo away the girls.

"Go on now! Back to the offices for editing! You can drool over his photos for the next three or four hours!" she barked towards them, their defeated looks following them as they exited the large room.

"Gihi, ain't gotta be so mean, Shrimp. I know ya want me all to yerself, but c'mon. They need a turn too."

Levy spun around where she stood, glaring up at the male model. "I'm not mean, Mr. Redfox, but very committed to my job. That includes my position as boss, and as boss, it is my duty to inform my employees on what to do and where to go."

He sighed, pretending to appear disappointed. "Well, that's a shame. I really thought ya had a little thing fer me, so I was gonna ask ya out fer dinner tonight."

"Well, I'm sorry but--wait, did you?...Dinner?" His words threw the blunette off track, her glare turning into wide eyes of shock.

"Yea, Shrimp. Just you and me. What do ya say?" he asked, smirking down at her.

Levy blushed, her voice going soft due to a growing shyness. "I would...love to. What time?"

"Six o'clock sharp. Meet me back here at the studios and I'll take us out. I just need ta freshen up a little," he said to her, wiping sweat from his forehead.

She smiled slightly, blushing still. "Deal, but can I...can I make a request?"

"Sure, Shrimp. What's up?"

Smirking slightly, she leaned up and gently tugged on his ear, her lips brushing against his ear. "One, I am not a sea creature, and two...keep the bun. I like it."

Giggling slightly, she spun around to walk away. Glancing back slightly, she smiled at the frozen, shocked look that was plastered on Gajeel's face.

"I'll be back at six, Mr. Redfox."

{I couldn't find a picture of Gajeel with a manbun, so I opted for a modeling picture instead XD. Thank you, Hiro Mashima! Also, should I start adding photos to go along with the one shot? Also, request any ideas you want me to write please!!}

{Next Time : Trapped Gajeel X Trapped Levy, requested by @Sapphireship2}

{Time After Next: Prince Gajeel X Knight Levy, requested by
@arii-sama}