Wrong Number{Soft-Sided Gajeel X Scared Levy}

{Requested by @Fandom_Dork}

-Levy-

I didn't like this one bit, not one single bit. I had known that this would occur today, as the weather man made sure to inform us all of the upcoming hurricane, and I thought that I was prepared for it. Only, I never realized just -how- frightening these large storms actually were. We've never had a hurricane in Magnolia, Fiore--in all of my lifetime at least, so I assumed that none of us were very much prepared for this sort of thing.

The sound of a branch colliding with my window caused me to scream out, hiding underneath my bed. I feared that my windows would give in and break at any moment. Heck, I'm sure that the entire apartment complex could fall in at any time.

Taking a deep breath, I shakily scooted out from underneath the bed, grabbing my cell phone. The power was already out, but luckily, this didn't include the signal. I quickly unlocked my phone, going into my contacts and finding Lucy's, my best friend, number. I typed with a rush pace on my phone, sending her the message almost instantly.

{Hey! I'm really, really scared right now! I didn't know how frightening hurricanes could be. I wish you could come over and stay with me, but it's too dangerous to drive right now >~<}

I crawled back under my bed, surprised to hear my phone chime so quickly.

{Gihi! I'll be there in a few minutes, Shrimp. Don't ya worry!}

My eyes widened at this. Did I?-- I checked my contact again, only to realize with horror that this wasn't Lucy at all, but my co-worker, Gajeel Redfox! We were placed together as partners at the corporation that we worked at, and despite him annoying me daily, I honestly developed a small crush on him.

{Oh, no! Sorry, Gajeel! I didn't mean to send that to you!}

A bright blush formed on my cheeks. I can't believe that I sent that to Gajeel! Another clash against my window caused me to scream, snuggling into my blanket.

{Nonsense, Shrimp. I'm coming over right now.}

Growling at myself for texting the wrong person, I set my phone aside and continued shivering every time it thundered loudly. I didn't want that-that...

Tall, dark, and handsome--best medicine mother nature can make.

My eyes widened at my own thoughts. Why was I such a pervert, and during a dangerous storm too?! Gajeel could get killed out there for trying to get over here!

A sudden knock at my apartment door caused me to jump slightly, thinking at first that my room would collapse.

Crawling from underneath the bed, I brushed off my clothes and ran my fingers through my light blue hair. Clearing my throat, I walked out of my bedroom and past my main room, over to my door and yanked it open. Much to my surprise, Gajeel was standing on the other side, smiling his usual feral grin. And he wasn't even wet!

I glanced up at him. "You really didn't have to go through so much trouble to get here, you know..."

He busted out laughing. "You're kidding me, right? Shrimp, we live in the same apartment complex! Heck, why do you think I look nice and dry? And I thought you were smarter than that..."

"I am smart, you dummy! I wasn't even trying to text you! Just a wrong number!" I yelled at him.

Smirking, he entered my apartment, closing the door behind him. "Well, I'm here now, and I ain't gonna leave a scared little girl all by herself." Patting my head, he walked into my small living room and collapsed on the couch, leaning back in a stretch.

I stomped over to him and placed my hands on my hips. "Um, did I say that you could come in?"

He shrugged, resting his arms behind his head. "You need my protection."

"I do not need your--" Suddenly, the clash of lightning and roaring thunder caused me to scream out, hiding my face.

A few moments later, arms wrapped around me, pulling me into someone's lap...obviously Gajeel. I glanced up at him, gasping when his face was incredibly close to my own.

-Gajeel-

She was so beautiful, my beautiful little shrimp. Or well, I wanted her to be mine--so badly. Her bright, hazel eyes blinked up at me in both shock and confusion, and it amused me. This entire situation in general amused me. I'm not surprised that she's afraid of this storm--it even scared me a little to be honest. But to have an opportunity to hold the woman of my dreams--why would I pass up on such an offer?

"Ya know...ya get all those flowers, candy, and crap everyday from someone, but ya don't know who, do ya?" I asked her.

She shook her head, her plump, pink lips parted slightly. It made me want to kiss those sexy lips so badly.

I smirked, leaning closer so that our noses touched. "It's me, Shrimpy. And I want ta spoil ya even more, if you'll let me..."

Her eyes flutters, those beautiful, long eyelashes gently touching her cheeks. "Gajeel..."

Closing the gap between us, I pressed my lips against hers, enjoying the feeling at how utterly soft they were. Our kiss was long, simple, but filled with so much feeling towards one another. I could tell from this simple kiss that she had feelings for me as well.

When we pulled apart with a soft smooching sound, her cheeks reddened into an adorable blush. I couldn't help but to kiss each cheek, rubbing my nose against hers afterwards.

"So like...are we boyfriend and girlfriend now?" she asked very innocently.

I chuckled, running a hand through her hair. "I don't know--do ya wanna be my girlfriend?"

She smiled up at me, leaning in and pecking my lips. "I would love to be."

The sound of debris hitting the windows caused my little shrimp to snuggle into me, burying her face into my chest. I chuckled softly and wrapped my arms around her. "Don't worry, Levy. I got ya."

She giggled, another blush forming on her face.

"This is the one time I'm actually happy that I sent a message to the wrong number..."

{I hope you guys enjoyed this cute little one-shot. Remember that you can request ANYTHING and ANYTIME...except for lemons. And if you've already requested one, you can request again, as many times as you'd like!!}

{Next Time: Manbun Gajeel X Manbun obsessed Levy, requested by @Sarsisaspasticllama}

{Time After Next: Trapped Gajeel X Trapped Levy, requested by @Sapphireship2}