The Pensieve Part 2

The scene dissolved.
Arianna was in the Auror Office.
"This is my office." She said to herself and sat down at her chair.

The door opened and James entered. "Yayyy! We're Aurors! Frank and Alice also got accepted. And even better that the four of us are under Alastor Moody. He's the best Auror."

"I know, right! Er...James?"

"Yeah?"

"When I gestured for you to sit, I meant the chair.Not the table."

James gave her a goofy smile, got off the table and sat on the chair.
"I can't believe it, Prongs! It's been a year since we left Hogwarts and we're both Aurors! Your parents would've been so proud."

"If Lestrange hadn't killed them." Said James.

"Anyway, I'm still not talking to Sirius."

"Why?"

"Is he serious! I told him that being in the Order isn't enough. He has to get a job. But he said that he has gold. Seriously, it's the gold his uncle left him..."

"Not all of that is his uncle's. He earned some of it."

"Earn? When?"

"He used to work in some magical joke shop during our summers from the 3rd to 5th year. They paid him nicely... didn't you know?"

"No! I yelled at him that he never did anything! I called him useless. James, I have to go sort things out!" She cried.

The scene dissolved as she got up and James chuckled.
Arianna was at Godric's Hollow.

"Oh James, this house is amazing! You should propose to Lily soon. She's stuck with Petunia!"

James chuckled. "I'll do that soon. You're talking to Sirius again?"

Arianna smiled. "Yeah. I told him to keep it that way if he wanted. And he's quite busy with the Order. He doesn't actually have time for a job!"

"We should be more involved with the Order, no?"

"James, our work with the Aurors is for the Order. Same purpose. Dumbledore is happy with us. Don't worry."

"Right... Oh, look! It's your owl."

Arianna put her empty tea cup on the table and walked over to the windowsill. She read the letter and said, "It's from Sirius. He wants me for something. He lives next door! Couldn't he find a better time!"

James chuckled. She smiled,"I'll see you around, okay? "

And the scene dissolved.
Arianna was at Godric's Hollow again. She walked into James' cottage.

"Good morning, Lily. James. I have to show you something." She exclaimed.

"Oh?" Said Lily and James smirked. He knew...

Arianna showed them her hand. A silver ring with a ruby on it was shining on her hand.

Lily squealed and hugged her. James' smile widened.

"What's the plan, Ari?" Asked Lily.

"Sirius and I will get married after the War. That might take months... or years..." Arianna smiled.

The scene changed.
It was the Potters wedding. Arianna was wearing a sea green dress which matched her eyes. Sirius came and sat down beside her.

"Do you have a Firewiskey?" He asked.

"I want one, too. But James said that none is allowed. How lovely... so let's deal with Butterbeer."

He shrugged. She handed him a bottle. She drank one herself.