Diagon Alley

Arianna and Ginny arrived in Diagon Alley. They entered the Leaky Cauldron.

"Ms Flames." Greeted Tom the barman.

"Tom." Smiled Ari. She turned to Ginny and asked, "Butterbeer? Firewiskey? Gillywater?"

"Huh...? Oh yeah, Butterbeer, please." Said Ginny.

"Tom. We'll have a Butterbeer and a Firewiskey."

The barman nodded. Arianna and Ginny took their seats and Tom brought their bottles.
"10 Galleons for the Whiskey and 20 Sickles for the Beer, Ma'am." Said Tom.

Ginny took out her purse but Ari shook her head as she handed the money to Tom.

"You didn't have to pay..." Said Ginny.

"Of course, I did! I brought you here so you can have a good time. Now, drink up and we'll shop."

"Where will we go, Ari?"

"Ah... Ollivanders. I need my wand polish... and Weasleys Wizards Wheezes for some of the usual supplies."

Ginny frowned. "Usual supplies?"

Ari giggled. "Yeah. For the raids and fights. I confuse the enemy... and anyway, I'm still a troublemaker. I cause all that mischief in the Auror Office."

After they had finished their drinks, they got up and walked into the Alley.

They entered Ollivanders. "Mr Ollivander! It's so good to see you healthy again!" Exclaimed Ari.

"Ah, yes. Good afternoon, Ms Flames."

She smiled and bought the polish for 15 sickles. She bought one for Ginny too, no matter how much the girl refused.

Then, they entered George's joke shop.

"Hello, George! Look who I brought."

"Hey, Ari! Ginny!" Greeted George.

"The usual?" George asked Ari.

"Yes."

George brought her stuff: 3 large crates. "To be delivered." George stated.

Arianna handed her some Galleons and then they left the shop.

"Ice cream?" Asked Ari.

"You've bought me much already..." protested Ginny and Ari rolled her eyes as she took her to Florean Fortescue's. Though the man was dead, his son was keeping the shop now.

They both sat down holding large chocolate sundaes.

"I thought you didn't have much money." Said Ginny, sheepishly.

"That was in my 6th and 7th year. I earn pretty well." Smiled Ari.

"So how did you manage if you were penniless?"

"Seriously, Ginny. I thought it was quite clear." Ari rolled her eyes. "I was using my parent's money which unfortunately, wasn't much due to the Muggle money and wizard cash conversion rate at that time. One pound was only a Knut... so I had less money. Not no money. Mrs Potter sent me monthly pocket money, though... so about how I managed. We didn't need money except for Hogsmeade. Most of the Potters money would be used over books and Quills and stuff. Then, the usual Butterbeer. And our Zonkos joke supplies. Not that I was penniless, I just didn't have enough."

"Oh. Tell me about your usual date with Sirius."

"We'd go to the Three Broomsticks. Or to the Hogs Head for Firewhiskey. Then, that Bookstore which Sirius hated. Zonkos, of course. We'd spend the rest of the time pranking other students." She smiled.

Ginny smiled back. "About Sirius' will. You said you helped him write it. But Harry said that in the memory. You found Sirius writing it and told him not to."

"Oh, that! I found him writing it and panicked. Later, when I felt better, I helped him complete it. Though it was all the same, everything to Harry. He left me a single ring and I am more than content with that."
She lifted her finger. Her silver ruby ring glistened in the sunlight.

"Your engagement ring." Said Ginny and Ari smiled and nodded.

Then, they left.

Times were better now. Much better. And as the year passed, times became even better.

Two years have passed since the Alley scene.

Neville, Hannah, Luna, Hermione, Harry, Ron, George, Angelina, Bill, Percy and Ari sat in the stands. They were here to cheer on Harry's fiancée, Ginny who was none other than the Seeker of the Holyhead Harpies. The match was against Tutshill Tornadoes.

After Ginny had caught the snitch and they'd won, they all went to a nearby Wizarding restaurant.

"What a great year this has been!" Said Ari.

"The year of weddings, to be exact." Said Neville.

"Ah yes. Luna and that Scamander. Oliver (wood) and Alicia (Spinnet). George and Angelina, Neville and me, Ron and Hermione... Lee (jordan) and Katie (bell). Ernie and Susan. Seamus and Parvati. Padma and Micheal Corner. Cho Chang and the Muggle. Justin and Daphne. And there's Ginny and Harry's wedding at the end of the year." Said Hannah.

"And another good thing. Neville's the Herbology professor. Harry's been promoted to a very high rank. And George's shop has been upgraded for the third time." Smiled Ari.

They all laughed and talked about stuff. (Mainly Quidditch and the Potter wedding that was 2 months later.)

Soon, it was time to go home.

A/N. That escalated quickly... Ikr. It's supposed to be that way. We can't stay on tiny things. But don't worry, this story won't end this quickly. There are still things to cover...

Keep reading!
Vote and comment.
~ Crystal