Friends ♡

Over the course of 2 years, Ginny and Ari had become much better friends and Harry had become closer to Ari. He had told her everything about his mission which was information very few people had. She had given a nice response.

Everyone liked her. Harry realised that Ari was very sweet and caring except for when it came to Death Eaters. Then, she would become vicious and cruel. She could spit venom... Ari was also a mischief maker. She was a 40 year old Marauder who could get away with things very easily. And she was stocked up on Weasley's Wizards Wheezes items.

What else could explain Kingsley's green tail that wouldn't vanish or when Dawlish had grown antlers which giggled when someone tried to remove them. What had proved Harry's suspicions was that Ari had quietly waved her wand to vanish these things. No one else had noticed except Harry.

The 40 year old woman had told him many things about his parents and Sirius. She knew much about his grandparents, too.

"Charles Lucas Potter... we called him Luke. He was Head Auror and Elizabeth Marie Potter was Deputy Head. Both of them were killed by Voldemort during our 7th year. It was crazy when we found out. Moony, Prongs, Padfoot, Lily and I were studying in the common room when the letter arrived. We couldn't believe it. I had lived with the Potters for 1 year and Sirius had stayed for 2. So we three just sat in front of the fireplace, all night, holding onto each other. We didn't cry. The silent grief was heavier. I didn't sleep or eat for 2 days... till Moony told Mcgonagall and she took me to her office and made me eat. Amazing woman, she was. But her nice treatment made me miss my parents even more. I'd lost 2 sets of parents, you see." She had said.

A few days after the Quidditch match, she arrived at Grimmauld.

"Harry-I-have-news!" She blurted in a single sentence. Then, she gave him a wide smile and said, "You're Head Auror!"

"W...What?! But... but Arianna it was your turn for promotion, not mine!"

"I withdrew." She said, softly.

He shook his head in disbelief before saying, "Thankyou."

She laughed. "I'm resigning, actually. I have enough gold for a lifetime."

"Oh. Are you sure about this?"

"100 percent! ... so, Harry. I wanted to ask you something... where are you going to live?"

"I... I like the Burrow so I'll have a similar place but nearer to a city. I'm still thinking about that."

She smiled. "I know a place in Herefordshire. It's for sale. I think you'll like it."

So she took him and Ginny to Herefordshire and they knew they'd found the perfect place.

Everything was good except for one bad news.

"Andromeda's in St.Mungos! With severe Dragon Pox!" Cried Ari, holding a 3 year old boy with bubblegum pink hair.

"Oh no!" Said Hermione. "What about Teddy?"

"Dragon Pox is highly contagious. I'm keeping Teddy for a while." She said.

"I'll help you. I'm godfather, you know." Said Harry.

Ari smiled. "Of course, you can watch him when I'm busy with anything or if I'm tired. But I'll do the main work, you should focus on work."

"All right." Said Harry.

Hermione cleared her throat. "Speaking of work, I've been promoted to the Department of Magical Maintainence!" Announced Hermione.

"And I've decided to leave the Auror Office." Ron said, quietly.

"WHAT!?" Cried Ari, Harry, Hermione and Ginny.

"Calm down, mates! I'm going to work with George. At Weasley's Wizards Wheezes. The shop is the largest joke shop in Britain, now. I want to help him. The job is very... tempting."

"Good idea." Said Ari.
"Okay." Said Harry as Ginny shrugged.
"If you say so." Said Hermione and Ron grinned.

Life had gotten so much better. Ari had found another set of friends. Those who were 20 years younger. She regarded them as a mixture of friends and children. She loved them with all her heart.

Ginny and Hermione combined were like Lily. Ron was like Remus and Sirius. Harry was just like James. Neville was Frank and Alice. In them, they found a mixture of her friends and new friends...

Ari had told Harry about her time with Lily and James in the Order.

"So there were Death Eaters all around us and Marlene had already been killed and we were losing when Sirius and Remus arrived at the fight and the Death Eaters were outnumbered. We killed most of them and others fled. As we were leaving, the last one of them threw a blade at James. There was no way he would've been able to deflect it. So I pushed myself in front of him. It hit me in the waist. Nasty wound. They got me to Godric's Hollow in time and healed me. I couldn't walk for 3 days." She had told.

Harry had told her about the vision of his parent's killing.

"He walked up to Voldemort?" She repeated. "I don't think he thought that James thought he could fight Voldemort without a wand when he did this... He was just getting in the way so Lily and you could run for it." She had clarified.

Ari, like Molly, was another mother-figure Harry had found...