Becky

People sweating as they move their bodies to the rhythm of the beat blaring through speakers that were placed all over the house, and of course hard liquor that was poured into traditional red cups. It wasn't just a house party it was a sorority house party. Men attend to see girls who cant control their liquor and end up flashing a crowd of people not understanding exactly what they were doing. Other girls across campus attend so they can fit in, or at least feel like they do.

"The hell is she wearing." In charge of all the parties was Becky. Becky was beautiful, long strawberry blond hair, blue eyes, she was skinny and tall with defined cheek bones and jaw line. Cant forget the fact that she is the captain of the cheer leading team and a gold medal track star. Becky leaned against the wall holding a red cup filled half way of whipped cream flavored vodka.

"I dont know, but she looks like shit." Her friend Summer said smirking at Becky. Summer tries so hard to live up to Becky's standards and finally one day she earned the title to be her best friend. Summer had big green eyes, blond curly hair, full lips, and straight white teeth. Summer hated the fact she was co-captain of the cheer leading team, so did her mom since she was the coach.

"We should kick her out, i dont even know how she got in." Becky took a small sip of her drink.

"Or maybe tonight is her night to get laid?" Summer looked at Becky. "We can get Caden to do it this time." Summer took a non ladylike gulp of her tequila drink in a red cup also.

"Did Caden even show up tonight?" Becky stood up straight taking her body's weight off the wall and putting it on her five inch red stilettos. "I'll go find him." with her right hand she smoothed out her short, tight black dress.

Walking through the sea of people dancing was a hassle but everyone seemed to move to the side when Becky needed to pass. 

"Hey babe." a arm wrapped around her waist roughly pulling her towards a body. Calmly she looked over her shoulder.

"Dale, you made it." kissing him gently on his lips. "You startled me." but little does he know she likes the thrill.

"Of course i did baby." Dale twirled her around and pulled her close, he could feel her chest rise then lower as she inhaled and exhaled. "Where is Summer, i figured you would be with her?" she looked into his almond shaped brown eyes and smirked.

"I was going to find Sadie, wanted to make sure the noise wasn't giving her a headache as usual." Becky was a good liar. 

"Oh i saw Sadie, she was on her way upstairs." Dale lowered his hand and placed his hand on her ass as if it was a normal place to put a hand. "Why dont we go upstairs?" Dale whispered loudly trying to have power over the blaring house music. Becky pushed up against him and moved her hair off her shoulder.

"It isnt polite for the host to leave all these guest Dale, when someone is in charge, they must stay in charge and not let anyone take their spot, so baby do me a favor and wait for me upstairs, party should be over soon." Becky stretched her neck and kissed Dale on the lips then pulling away.

"Not even like tongue, really Becky." Dale moved his hand off her bottom and jammed them into his pocket.

"Bye baby, i have to go." kissing him on the cheek she turned away.

Her heels made a consistent sound against the wooden floor as she walked through the house. Spotting Caden grinding with a girl from his physics class, she walks up to him.

"Caden i need a favor." Becky tapped him on the shoulder.

"Really Bec, kinda fucking busy." Caden held his red cup in the air as if he was giving a endless toast to no one.