Sadie

From outside the sorority house I could hear girls screaming and giggling. I rolled my eyes and quickly opened the door.

"SADIE!" I was immediately greeted by one of the girls her name was Katie she was short with long red hair. Katie was always known to be the dizzy one.
"Hey Katie." I said flatly dropping my softball bag on the floor.

"You have to read this." Excited she held up a piece of paper close to my face. Annoyed, I snatched it out of her hand.

I looked down at the paper, not reading it but staring at the black cursive letters on the page.

"Girls hush up now." I looked up to see Tracey standing behind the gold rails to the balcony. "Now, I am going to read this to all of you." I watched her pucker her pink full lips and move her short blond hair behind her left ear.

"What is all this about?" I grabbed Katie's arm and pulled her down till she was at my eye level.

"Oh, there was these like papers, thrown all over the house and they have some really juicy gossip inside, but like I cant like read like cursive and Tracey can soooooooo yeah." I stared at her amazed how she even made it to college, I roughly let go of her arm.

"Thank you." I said walking past her towards the steps.

"OH but the way he touches me, it feels wrong but oh so right." I stopped walking and looked up at Tracey. "I couldn't possibly tell anyone about him, because the secret is meant for only me and for no other woman to find out about the perfect ways he can touch someone." I swung my softball bag over my shoulder. "But, I am sad to say diary that I had to stop fucking him because of a pregnancy scare." I quickly ran up the stairs gripping my bag so it wouldn't slide off my shoulder. I wanted to stop whatever this was because it didn't feel right. "I miss the way his finger slid right..."

"Tracey." I stopped running when I heard Becky's voice, I looked up at her. She looked perfect, her tan dress hugged her curves and her breast peeked out of the top of her dress making her posture seem excellent. "What is that in your hands." She walked slowly towards Tracey leaving imprints in the carpet from her black stilettos.

"Oh nothing." Tracey turned and faced Becky having her back to the frighten girls underneath the balcony.

"I'm sure it is something, whatever you're reading it sounds quite..." Becky looked off to the side biting her lip. "Sounds exciting and sexual." Becky looked back at Tracey.

I was about three feet away from them, I watched Tracey begin to slowly crumble the piece of paper that she held behind her back. "It's just, its nothing Becky." Tracey's pink lips pinched together.

"Oh but it Is something, and I'm dying to huddle up next to the girls downstairs and listen to you sell the article that is in your hands." Becky was inches away from Tracey.

"I have no article Becky."

Becky ran her fingers through her smooth strawberry blond hair. "Don't...fucking lie to me Tracey." she whispered loud enough for me to hear, my mouth slightly opened in aw.

"I wouldn't." Tracey pushed her back against the railing, I looked down at the girls staring up at them with their mouths wide open, as if they were waiting for something to catch.

"Yes you would, cause you just fucking did you little bitch." Becky placed her hand on Tracey's bare shoulder. "Show me the fucking paper or else." Becky began to dig her perfectly manicured nails into Tracey's fare skin.

"Fine." Tracey said squinting her eyes from the pain. Becky stepped back and held out her hand.

"Thank you so much Tracey." Becky smiled as she placed the crumbled piece of paper in her hand.