Summer

"I told him, if he wanted to sneak in and he said no." Blair laid back on Summer's bed staring at her blue painted nails.

"Oh yeah?" Summer said looking through her clothes, not fully listening to Blair complain about how Grayson never gives her the attention she wants.

"Like, no one has ever turned me down you know." Blair noticed a chip in her nail polish.

"Look, im sure hes going through something, maybe a guy thing, maybe needs space." Summer pulled out a pink dress and held it out in front of her so she can admire it. "What do you think?" Summer looked down at Blair.

"OOOOO so cute!" Blair quickly sat up and clapped her hands together. "Are you wearing that for girl's night?" Blair stopped clapping and stared at Summer like a lost puppy.

"Yes, i have to look good 24/7 Blair, there is no time to be slacking." Summer laid the dress gently on the bed, still staring at it.

"Is it tight?" Blair said seductively. 

"Of course it is." Summer said smirking. "This is the first dress Dante saw me in." 

"Speaking of Dante." Blair stuck her index finger up in the air. "Are you guys going steady...or?" Summer sat down slowly next to Blair.

"I mean we promised each other to stay loyal but he never popped the question, sorta the same situation as you and Grayson."

"Exactly like me and Grayson but im pretty sure he will ask me soon." Everyone knew how much Blair was in love with Grayson, but everyone also knew that Grayson would never fall in love with Blair.

"Yeah well what are you wearing for tonight?" Summer jumped up changing the mood.

"Oh i dont know, something sexy just in case Grayson shows up tonight." Blair smoothed out her hair and smacked her lips together. "Girl, let me tell you, it has been to long since i been with Grayson and i miss it so much!" Blair stood up and closed her eyes. "We want to be pure together, but i cant wait anymore i want him bad." Summer rolled her eyes.

"Do you ever not talk about Grayson, i doubt he is ever talking about you." Summer pulled her shirt over her head standing in her pink bra.

"Dont say such a thing." Blair said crossing her arms over her chest.

"You know ive been thinking about something." Summer looked at Blair in her eyes. "I want to get back at Becky for what she did." Summer whispered. "I just dont know how." 

"Oh my gosh, you still not over that." 

"Of course i am not over that, she might do it again and i want to stop it." Summer walked over to the corner far away from the door, Blair followed. "I saw her writing in a journal." Summer raised her eyebrow hoping Blair will finish the idea so it wasnt just hers.

"No, Summer, no we couldnt." Blair whispered.

"Come on, you gotta help me Blair!" Summer grabbed her shoulders and leaned in looking into her eyes without blinking. "No one will find out, as long as we are sneaky."

"Are you sure this is a good idea." Blair looked down at the creme colored carpet.

"Yes, i am sure and i have a plan."

"Blair is sick?" Becky said applying dark brown lipstick on her lips slowly while looking into her reflection in large mirror.

"Yes, she got some kind of flu." Summer got a glance of herself in the mirror, the dress made her look really attractive, made her butt look fantastic.

"How did she get a flu." Becky looked away from the mirror and directly at Summer. "She just doesnt want to go to girls night does she." Becky stood up straight smoothing out her skin tight tan dress.