Sadie

Always me who had to wake up early for a test the next morning while a ton of people crowd around each other drinking and listening to loud music. Trying to pass my environmental science class was difficult when all the sorority girls felt the need to have a party every Friday and Saturday night. I sat with my legs crossed on my bed. I played with my short wavy blond hair as i read the classic genius Shakespeare. 

"Sadie?" i heard a soft knock against my door.

"Yeah come in." i said not looking away from my book.

"Just wanted to check up on you and see how you are doing." i looked up to see Becky standing above me in a skin tight black dress.

"Oh im fine." I gave her a fake smile hoping she would buy it.

"Great! you sure you dont want to come down for a bit and have fun?" Becky sat down next to me making the springs in my bed croak.

"Oh i dont think that is a good idea." i looked down at my outfit, light pink tank top and black shorts.

"Just to say hi, to everyone." Becky grabbed my hand and helped me to my feet. "Oh, and show off those nice legs of yours." Becky looked down at my legs as if they really were nice but i had a feeling she says things to get what she wants.

"Fine just for like a second." i agreed. i followed her downstairs hearing the music get louder and louder with every step.

"Im sure everyone is excited to see you." Becky turned around and looked at me when we reached the bottom of the stairs. "Go look around, say hi, i have to tell the D.J. we will be finish in five minutes." she ruffled my hair a bit and walked off.

Everyone looked at me as i walked by. They stared at my bare feet ignoring the fact i do live here. "Hey there science nerd." i looked to my left to see my no good science partner from biology.

"Hey Grayson." i said dryly watching his tall muscular body walk towards me. 

"Thought you'd be the last person id see at this party." he nudged my shoulder and i grew annoyed.

"I do live here Grayson i don't think id be the last person." i looked up at him, squinting my eyes.

"Oh cmon dont take it to the heart there shorty, i like the shorts by the way." i suddenly felt uncomfortable. "Totally something you wear to a party."

"Oh hush, i was studying." i looked down at his outfit, a tight fitted black v-neck shirt and gray slim jeans.

"Studying for science let me guess?" Grayson put his left hand in his pocket as he held a red cup in his right.

"Yes i was actually." i placed my hand on my hip. "I think i've had enough, ill go back to studying." As i was about to turn around he grabbed my shoulder.

"Oh cmon stay a little longer." Grayson was fucking hot and i'm not going to lie, but he was such a stereotype, tall, muscular, green eyes, captain of the football team and the baseball team.

"Science is calling my name, you should be studying for the test tomorrow also, Grayson." Adding his name at the end of the sentence made it awkward but made me feel like I know him well enough to say his name to make all the girls jealous.

"Well i think i will be fine, Sadie." Grayson winked and took another sip out of his red cup. "Ill see you in science class then." he nudged me again then walked past me.

I totally wanted to go back upstairs. "Holy fucking shit its you, hey Sadie!" before i could look who it was they had their arms wrapped around me making me face plant into their chest. Roughly pulling away i looked up at Summer. It doesn't take long for Summer to get drunk.