Chapter One

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned hitting my alarm with such a force that im surpised it wasnt broken.

The first day back after the holidays was always the worst after being off for weeks on end.

I rolled out of bed and decided it would be best if I started to get ready.

I jumped in the shower, lathering the soap in my long thick hair. Rinsing all of the soap off, I got out and started to get ready, applying my make-up and getting dressed.

I swung my bag over my back and sprinted down the stairs, realising I was almost late for school. I got into my car and realised I had to pick up Pamela and Shona this morning, oh crap.

I arrived at Pamelas, pamping the horn at least 5 times. She hurried out of her house with a bit of toast in her hand, running down the driveway. Pam jumped into the front seat and fastened her seatbelt, I laughed at her as she stuffed the rest of her toast in her mouth.

Starting up the engine again, I drove down the narrow street till I got to Shona's house, she was standing outside her house waving at us. She walked down the drive and got into the backseat.

"Hi girls!" she screamed, grinning at us like a cheshire cat, oh this is going to be a fun ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its really short but its just the intro. The next part will be longer I promise :)

-Louise x