Chapter Three

Classes seemed to go quickly today which wasnt normal, it was already lunch! It was so weird because the day normally went so slow.  I got to the lunch table and sat next to Ashton since everybody else was all loved up.

"Hey, are you having a good day?" he asked me, I was so glad that I was close to Ashton, he really was such a good friend. 

"Yeah its been good actually, what about you?" I asked him, he just nodded.

I sat and ate my lunch while Abigael ranted on to me about how her Biology teacher gave her into trouble for smashing three test tubes in the space of the period. I just laughed at her while Michael was staring at her in awe, why couldnt I have a relationship like them, or any of my friends? Its so not fair. 

"Hey, whats wrong?" Abigael asked, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh nothing, just thinking" I partly lied to her, she nodded and turned around to Michael. He kissed her gently, not that I was jealous of them, but it made me jealous knowing I didnt have that at the moment, I sighed and finished the rest of my lunch. 

"Will you come into the que with me?" Rebecca asked, towering over me.

"Yeah, sure" I said following her into the line.

The line was long, full of people trying to get a piece of the iced sponge cake.

"So, how's things between you and Zayn?" I asked her raising my eyebrows, noticing Zayn staring at her.

"Yeah, great, he's really sweet!" She told me smiling at the thought, I laughed at her noticing he had caught her attention, he winked and she started to blush like a red traffic light. Oh young love. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell rang, me and Shona jumped up realising we had P.E, our favourite subject. We walked down the busy corridor until we got to the P.E department. We both looked at the notice board, looking to see who our teacher was. We got pushed out of the way by people trying to get a glimpse of the notice, we strolled down to the changing rooms. 

"Who is your teacher?" she asked me.

"Mr Horan" I told her, her eyes were wide. 

"OH MY GOSH" she yelled, I laughed and covered her mouth and pushed her into the changing room.

I put on my P.E kit and put my hair into a high pony tail. I turned around looking for Shona and found her in the mirror putting her lipstick on.

"Really, Shona?" I laughed at her.

"You never know, what if my teacher is hot too!" she said causing me to laugh.

I pulled her out of the changing room and we walked down to the two gyms, she hugged me as she was in a different class, I bet i wont know anyone. I walked in and sat at the side were all of the girls were sitting, I made mid conversation with the person next to me, until I heard the gym door open.

Out walked a young teacher, with blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, I couldnt believe it!

The rumours were true.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I hope you like it so far! Please vote and comment me feedback! Thanks for reading!
-Louise x