Chapter Six

Here's Chapter Six, I hope you enjoy it.. please vote and comment feedback! 

- Louise x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr Horan helped me out of the hospital, making sure I didnt fall over on my crutches.

"Thank you for helping me and taking me to the hospital" I said to him.

"Oh dont worry about it" he said smiling down at me, he was really tall.

We got to his car and he opened my door for me, helping me into my seat and giving me my bag.

He took my crutches and put them in the boot, then he came back and sat next to me in the drivers seat.

I stared down at me leg, I had an ugly looking cast all the way up to my knee.

"So I wont be able to do P.E for two whole months!" I moaned, making me feel worse about the whole situation.

"Is that not a good thing? I thought girls didnt like P.E" Niall said, starting up the car engine.

"That is so sexist, P.E isnt just for boys!" I told him, I couldnt believe he just said that.

"Oh im sorry, I just thought you didnt like it, thats all" he said.

"Well I do" I told him, he nodded.

The car journey turned into an awkward silence, I hated silence.

I leaned forward and pressed a button and the radio blasted through the speakers infront of me, I fiddled around with the buttons looking for a good song.

Call me maybe came on moments later, making me hum along to the song.

I heard singing next to me, it turns out it was Niall singing along, and let me tell you, he was amazing.

I stared at him, wondering why he had such an amazing voice.

The song ended and he turned and looked at me.

"Why are you staring at me" he said, putting his eyes back on the road.

"You are such an amazing singer!" I said, he blushed making eye contact and then looking away.

"Oh thank you" he said, "So where do you live?" he asked changing the subject.

"Umm two streets away from here" I told him, he nodded and went along with my directions.

He stopped outside my house and went to the boot, taking my crutches out and walking over to my side of the car.

He opened the door and helped me out, handing me my crutches.

"Thanks" I said, waving at him, he waved back and got into his car and drove away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crutches are the stupidest things ever, they make no help at all, they are so hard to use! I got into my house and my mum came to the door.

"What happened?!" she asked, helping me through the door and into the kitchen.

"I fell during long distance running, I have broke my ankle" I told her, she raised an eyebrow.

"Well I can see that, what happened?" she asked me.

"My shoelace was undone and I tripped over it and fell on my ankle" I said to her, she burst out laughing.

"Its not funny!" I said, I cant believe she finds this funny!

"Yes it is, what do you want for dinner?" she asked me, oh trying to change the subject are we?

"Just whatever you're having" I told her, hopping out of the kitchen.

"Louise! Pamela phoned earlier!" she yelled.

"OK!" I screamed back at her and picked up the phone and dialled her number.

I phoned at least three times and Pamela never answered, which is pretty normal, she normally sees it a bit later and phones back, shes probably busy with Harry anyway, they're so loved up.

I decided on phoning Shona since Pam wasnt answering her phone, she picked up on the second ring.

"HELLO!?" she screamed, I pulled the phone away from my ear, that girl can scream!

"Hi shona its louise" i said.

"Hey! hows your ankle?" she asked me.

"Yeah, sore, I broke it, I'll be out of P.E for two months!" I told her.

"Oh my god really! I hope you're ok! How are you going to get to school tomorrow?" she asked me, oh shit how am I going to get to school now?!

"I honestly dont know!" she laughed at me.

"I'll get Liam to pick us up if you want?" she said.

"That would be great if he didnt mind! As long as you two arent canoodling in the front seats!" I told her, she laughed again.

"Oh I cant promise anything!" she said, making me laugh.

"Ok, well i'll see you tomorrow, text me before you leave!" I said.

"Okay, will do!" she said and then hung up, oh that girl.