Chapter Four

"Right class, my name is Mr Horan, today we will be going outside, for long distance running" he said, the whole class groaned, he chuckled away.

He was so hot, I couldnt help but stare.

"Snap out of it!" someone said behind me.

"Neve! Since when were you in this class?" I asked her, im sure she wasnt here when I came in.

"Oh, Mrs Charmers wasnt supposed to be my teacher, they made a mistake so she sent me through here" she told me.

I nodded and turned around to see that the class were already leaving the hall, we ran to catch up with them.

It was warm outside, the sun was shining and there wasnt a cloud in the sky, it was such a beautiful day.

I was watching Mr Horan look through his clipboard, he looked up and saw me staring at him, he smiled at me and looked back down to the papers.

"Right, you need to run around the track three times" he said, earning a lot of groans from the class.

There were only 25 people in our class, the same with the other class as not a lot of people like P.E.

Neve came up and stood next to me as we got ready to run, it couldnt be that hard, right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole class was running beside eachother. We had already ran around the track twice, I started to become out of breath and ran at a slow pace.

The next thing I know, I landed on my ankle and yelped out in pain. I really need to start tying my shoelaces properly.

The whole class stopped running and crowded around me while Mr Horan made his way through the small crowd around me.

"Class, get back inside" he said shooing them away, he handed a boy his key.

"Are you ok?" he asked me, I shook my head for a no.

He reached down and gave me his hand, I gladly took it but yelped out in pain again as I tried to put my foot on the ground.

"Wow take it easy" he told me, putting his arm around my waist and taking my arm and putting it over his shoulder.

I couldnt believe it, I was in contact with my very hot P.E teacher, and of course I had to embarass myself on the first day of term.. Great.

"Just dont put your foot down, come on, just limp" he told me, trying to help, I tried as hard as I could to hop but it was really hard, especially when your foot is in so much pain. I struggled and he sighed and kneeled down in front of me, what the hell is he doing?!

"Dont look so shocked, just hop on" he said, looking up at me.

I shook my head, "no, im too heavy, i'll break your back!"

He laughed at me, "Come on, hurry up, you cant walk" he saw me starting to panick, "Hurry up!" he demanded.

I sighed and jumped on, placing my arms around his neck breathing in his scent. He smelt so good.

"What is your name?" he asked me, trying to make conversation.

"Louise" I told him, trying not to strangle him as I held on for dear life.

"My name is Niall, you know, incase you were wondering" he told me, his cheeks were flushed, was I really that heavy?

------------------------------------------------------

How did you like it? :)

Please comment feedback, and vote!

-Louise x