Chapter Five

Niall carried me all the way back to school on his back. There was a silence, it wasnt awkward, it felt nice.

He opened the gym door with his knee and pushed it open, he carried me over to a chair and gently placed me on it. He then crouched down and looked at my ankle.

"It looks swollen, I better take you up to the hospital so they can have a look at it" he told me, looking into my eyes.

I winced at the thought, I hated hospitals more than anything.

"No, im sure i'll be fine, its probably just sprained anyway!" I told him trying to persuade him not to take me.

"You have to go, what if its broken?" he said to me, before walking out of the gym.

He came back a few minutes later with my bag on his shoulder and my jacket in hand.

"Oh dont worry, Neve handed me it for you. I didnt go through your stuff!" he said, obviously seeing the look on my face.

Imagine he had went through my stuff though, that would just be so embarassing!

Niall gave me my jacket, I put it on then pulled my hair out of the back of the collar.

He crouched down, motioning me to climb on his back again. I didnt argue this time, too tired to even speak.

I felt my eyes slowly closing, knocking me out into a peaceful sleep.. on Nialls back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up, we're here" a loud male voice said next to me, I could feel him touching my arm.

I woke up and looked around seeing where I was, oh thats right, i've hurt my ankle and my incredibly hot P.E teacher had to carry me and then take me to the hospital.

How embarassing.

"Nice sleep?" he smirked at me.

"Yeah, sorry about that, I got to bed late last night" I told him.

He nodded and got out of the car and walked round to the passenger side and opened the door for me.

He picked me up and slammed the door. This was pretty awkward, I was just lying in his arms, but he didnt seem to mind at all.

"How is your ankle now?" Mr Horan asked me, placing me down in the waiting room, breaking the awkward silence.

"Still feels sore, but im sure its fine" I told him.

A large looking doctor came into the waiting room.

"What can I do for you?" he asked me looking at both of us.

"I've hurt my ankle" I told him, although it was slightly obvious since my ankle was purple and swollen.

He nodded and started writing in my notes, "how did this happen?" he asked, I looked at Niall hoping he would answer for me.

"She was long distance running, and her shoelace was untied and she tripped and fell over" he told the doctor.

I smiled at him, thanking him for speaking to the doctor for me.

"Ok, we better get it xrayed then" he told me

bringing a wheel chair over to the chair and helping me on it, Niall laughed at me trying to hobble into the wheel chair. I stuck my tongue out at him and he returned it, oh ok then.

The doctor wheeled me down into the xraying department, Niall following behind us holding my jacket.

Niall lifted me up and placed me on the bed to get xrayed, he then followed the doctor into the next room away from the machine.

They both came out moments later, Niall helping me to a desk and sitting me down on the chair and then sitting down beside me while the doctor sat across from us.

"Well Louise, it seems as though you have broken a small bone in your ankle" the doctor told me, I sighed, I hoped it would have just been sprained.

"So i'll get a nurse to put a plaster on your foot and give you crutches and you will be free to leave, come back in two months" he said shaking our hands.

"Thank you doctor" I said, he smiled and walked out.

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! Please vote and comment feedback!

- Louise x