Chapter Two

I drove through the schools large gates and looked around for a parking space. When parked, we got out of the car and started to walk up to the school office. The lady at the reception smiled giving the three of us our timetables, I folded mine over and placed it in my bag.

We made our way to our lunch table, noticing all of our friends were already there. Abigael screamed when we were getting closer, she jumped up and ran to us hugging each of us.

"I havent seen you guys for ages!" she screamed, tightening her grip on us.

"I know, I havent seen you since last week!" I said sarcastically, she scowled at me. 

When we got to the table, our friends were already sitting there. I always felt left out when sitting at the table, all of my friends had boyfriends except for me. There was Pamela and Harry, Shona and Liam, Abigael and Michael, Rebecca and Zayn, Lucy and Louis, Ellis and Luke and Neve and Callum. Although Ashton was there, he probably felt the same way. I cant even count the amount of times they have tried to set us up, it never worked out, he was more like a best friend to me. I walked around the table saying hello to everyone and catching up, i hadnt seen most of them for two weeks since I was on holiday.

The bell rang, knocking me and Rebecca out of our conversation, I hugged her goodbye and pulled out my timetable noticing I had English first. I walked with Abigael and Neve seeing as I had class with them.

"So no boyfriend yet?" Neve smirked at me as we walked up the long flight of stairs leading us to the English corridor.

"No, not yet" I sighed, noticing all of the cute couples kissing eachother goodbye, its so not fair.

"Im sure you'll find a boyfriend soon" Abigael said hugging me before we walked into class.

"Yeah, I hope" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My english teacher's voice was giving me a headache, I never got much sleep tonight and she was rambling on about this world war one novel. She was seriously boring me to the extent I was falling asleep. The bell rang awakening me, I headed to my next class which was Biology.

The corridors were always so busy after English, mostly because it was such a big department. The students were shoving their folders into their bags and making their way to the lockers, to get a folder for the next class. So many folders!

"LOUISE!" someone screamed behind me, causing me to jump.

I turned around to see Shona running towards me, she caught up and she was majorly out of breath.

"Are you ok?" I said laughing at her, she was still panting away.

"You'll never guess what!" she said, trying to catch her breath. 

"What?" I asked her, wondering what all of the fuss was about.

"There is a new P.E teacher!" she said looking at me as if it were to mean something to me.

"Soooo?" I said, wondering what it had to do with me.

"Someone told Ellis that they had him for P.E and he is supposed to be so hot" she said, continuing to walk along the corridor with me. 

"Oh really? What's his name?" I asked her, wondering if he was our teacher.

"Mr Horan"