First Day as a Host

Disclaimer- I do not own Ouran Highschool Host Club

"Sasha-chan! C'mon! Stop fake sleeping. I need help with these clips and Kyoya emailed wanting to get your profile for the host club." Amber whined while on the floor. "I was up watching anime and reading manga." I sat up and leaned back in my office chair while taking my glasses off. "Why does Ootori-san want to talk to me so early?" Spinning the chair to Amber, she handed me her clips.

I started to put the clips in and yawn. "Hair is done. Need to get dress. Gather school papers. Then email Kyoya back." I listed out. Amber smiled brightly amd then skipped to the kitchen. Stripping my home clothes off, I slowly got my uniform on while gathering my school stuff and making my way to the kitchen.

"Sasha. You're hopeless. I told you to sleep last night but only got an hour of sleep." Mom said while putting bread in the toaster. "I also know you joined a host club." Nodding, Amber giggled. "She'll be a perfect host, won't she?" Mom hummed and sat with us on the floor and sipped her coffee. Mouser sat by us while panting and Ciel purred quietly. "Yes. She will. Now did you join on purpose or you had no choice?"

"I broke a nine million yen vase." Mom spewed her coffee and looked at me. "Nine...nine million yen?" The toast popped up and I grabed them, nodding. "Yeah. I had a...slip up. Now I have to either pay up or work for the host club." Mom shook her head and Amber and I started to eat our toast.

"To avoid having confessions or something, can't you say you're dating Amber since everyone thinks you're a male?" I spit my food and Amber choked and coughed. "Mom! It's a host club. Swoon girls. Talk to them and other things." I argued. Amber waved her hands with a blush.

"Makoto-chan! Sasha-chan and I are just best friends!" Mom looked at us and sipped her coffee. "Whatever you say you two." Getting up, I went to the bathroom and put my contacts in and started towards the door and put my shoes on. "C'mon Amber. Lets get to the host club room before Kyoya nags at me." I said and pet Ciel.

"Makoto-chan, can you take Mouser home for me?" Mom nodded and patted the puppy's head. "Yeah. I'm sure I can do that. Your house is near where I go to work, so it wouldn't be a problem." Amber smiled and got her stuff, shoes on and grabbed my hand running.

"C'mon! C'mon! We got a meeting!" She squealed while tugging my hand all the way to the school. When we reached the gates, Amber panted and tried to catch her breath. "You can't always run to school like this." I stated bluntly with my eyes flickering with amusement. "I just...wait!" Amber squeaked. Then like some energy bubble popped in her, she was back up and cheering.

"Oi! Cat dude!" Looking over at someone, they waved their hands. "Be right back." Walking over to them, the male snickered slightly and pointed to Amber. "That your girlfriend?" Raising a brow, my eye narrowed at them and I grabbed one of them by with the collar of their shirt. "She isn't yours to mess around and break her heart! Got it?" I snarled and watched him nod his head. Putting him down, I fixed his uniform and gave a sinister closed eyes smile. "Have a nice day, gentleman." They all nodded and I went to my usual lazy face.

Amber waved to me and smile while hugging my arm. "Where did you go? I was lonely." Patting her head, I started to walk to the host club room. "I was dealing with some stupid people." Amber giggled and started to skip happily. "Thanks Sasha-chan." Humming, I opened the host club's doors.

I thought it would just be Kyoya but the whole host club was there. "Hi, Hinata-chan!" Mitsukuni cheered with a smile. "Hello, Mitsukuni-kun." Amber smiled. "Good morning everyone."

Yawning, I stretched and laid on a nearby couch. "Now start talking, Ootori-san." Kyoya nodded and pulled a clipboard out. "Yes. I was wondering if we all could go somewhere this weekend to discuss a host position?" Putting my arms behind my head and closed my eyes. "Yeah. How about a gym?"