I am a Cosplayer! Nothing More!

Disclaimer: I do not own Ouran Highschool Host Club

I groaned on the couch, feeling sick and hot everywhere. "Make it end." Then the infirmary door opened making me look to the door to see Nagisa. She walked in with a smile. "I saw you come in here, you alright?" I huffed and laid my head back. "Just go." 

"That's not nice to say to a lady, Hinata!" I instantly covered my ears in pain. "Tamaki! He's in here for a reason!" I completely rolled to my other side to see Tamaki and Haruhi come in behind Nagisa. 

Haruhi shook her head and walked to me. "How are you feeling?" I groaned. "Terrible." She sat by my stomach and felt my forehead. "You have a fever. How does your head feel?" I shook my head. "Same." She nodded and went to the nurse talking about something.

"Hinata, do you think you'll make it today?" Tamaki sat by my feet with wide curious eyes. "Maybe but that means I won't go tomorrow. Achoo!" I sneezed and groaned in pain. "Wow."

Haruhi then came back with a cup of water and a pill. "This should help with the headache." I looked at her suspiciously. Could it really be a headache pill? I've never had to take one. "Is it really?" She nodded. "It helps for us who experience the pain." I took the pill from her hand.

"So, what? Swallow it down with water?" Haruhi hummed. "Some put the pill in their mouth then drink some water." I grabbed the cup from her and put the pill in my mouth. I quickly drank water and didn't even realize I swallowed the pill. "Wow, that was kinda easy."

Tamaki laughed quietly and nodded. "Yes. I guess you never took one?" I nodded. "Yeah. I couldn't feel pain so I didn't really need pills and when it was colds, I took the nasty stuff." I shuddered in disgust. "We'll come back later to see how you are doing." Haruhi smiled and I grabbed her hand and brushed my lips against the back of her hand.

"Thank you so much." I looked at Tamaki and saw him with a red angered face. "Don't touch Haruhi!" I let her hand go and nodded. "Yes, sorry. You guys should go." Haruhi chuckled and stood up. "Yeah, c'mon Tamaki." Tamaki narrowed his eyes at me before following Haruhi.

"You seem so close with them." I looked and saw Nagisa with a smile. I totally forgot about her. "Yeah. They've become my friends over time." I laid back down and pet my hair. She stood for a bit. "I should let you rest." I waved my hand.

"See ya later." I watched her leave the room and I just laid there. I wasn't feeling so bad anymore. I was still hot but the headache and the stomach ache went away. So after a bit, I decided to go to the host club for the rest of the day. When I opened the doors, I saw everyone dressed in kimonos. 

They looked at me and I slowly closed the door but was yanked in by Amber. "You catch colds so easily!" She laughed and dragged me to the changing room and tossed a kimono over. "Get dress!" I looked at the dark colored clothing and sighed getting dressed into it. 

"You done, Hinata-chan?" I hummed and walked out to see her squealing. "That is so perfect for you!" I grumbled and started to run my hand through my hair. "Do I have any customers?" She pointed toward the window. "Just over there." My eye twitched. "By the sunlight?"

She nodded. "Yep! You need to embrace the sun better!" She huffed and ran off. I gaped my mouth and sighed as I walked to the girls. When I sat down, I looked at all of them with a smile. "Shall we eat some Japanese Teacakes?" Then squealed and covered their cheeks.

"Hey, Hinata. You send girls wild with a smile." I looked to my left to see a twin. "You are almost as bad as Tamaki." I looked to my right to see the other twin. I sniffed and realized who was who. 

"Kaoru, that is a bit mean, is it not?" I out a hand on the back of his neck and brushed our noses together. "Hinata?" I let him go and looked at Hikaru. "Nya, both twins should get a eskimo kiss, yes?" I did the same with Hikaru and turned to the girls.