Pervert

"OK, so, the one I keep calling number three is..."

"Amakusa Benio, 2nd year." Rin finished, nodding. I blinked and shook my head. "Long hair is..."

"Maihara Chizuru, 2nd year also." Rin rubbed his forehead. I bit my lip and hummed. "So, short hair is Tsuwabuki Hinako, 1st year?" I asked, raising a brow.

"You did listen!"

I shrugged. "While the Host club and Zuka club stand there, I need to know who is who." I said before nodding.

Then I started laughing, holding my stomach. "That's the funniest thing I ever heard of! Zuka club!" The twins leaned on my shoulders, laughing with me.

"Nice taste in names! The Zuka Club!" They laughed.

"My stomach hurts!" I shouted, laughing harder. "That's great! And to intentionally wear those costumes under their uniforms!"

I laughed more at the thought.

"You must not take the Zuka Club lightly."

"Eh?" The twins and I leaned against each other questioningly.

Then up came Renge dressed up with a cup of coffee. "Is she drinking instant coffee?" I asked, getting a shrugs from the twins.

"I may not know about instant coffee, but I can tell you about infatuation with girls' schools." Renge said, taking a sip from her cup only to grimace.

I don't think she liked it all that much.

"St. Lobelia Academy truly a woman's world. The Zuka Club is a gathering of damsels that consider females to be especially superior, even for there. It prides itself on 30 years since its founding as a society of maidens, by maidens, for maidens."

"That's a lot of years and maidens." I said making Haruhi pinch my back. I squeaked quietly and rubbed the area, looking at her.

She shook her head. "Be a bit nice."

"How can I? Those costumes are ridiculous."

"You look ridiculous but I don't say anything."

I shook my head, knocking the armor on my chest. "I look fucking awesome. You're just jealous you're too small for it."

"Maybe I don't want to be in it." I gasped and started to pinch her cheeks. "Take that back, Haruhi." 

"Sash-chan!" 

I let Haruhi go and turned to see Amber running towards me. I blinked before gasping when she jumped and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Wah!" I fall back and landed on the ground with a thump. I groaned and suddenly felt my face in between something, hand groping something soft.

"Hey, whatever this is, feels like a boob. I forgot how it felt to between breasts!" I shouted.

"Sasha!" I felt Amber get off me, arms over her chest, blush covering her cheeks. "Hey, so, it was boob!" I grinned before feeling water being sprayed in my face. "Bad Sasha!" 

I yelled out, blocking my face. Then she huffed, getting off me. "You pervert." I scoffed and rubbed my head. "Be nice, will ya?" I got up and dusted myself off.

I looked at Haruhi to say something till I saw her by Amakusa.

I think that's her name.

"But spreading false love with impressive appearances and toying with the pure hearts of young maidens is positively demeaning towards women!"

Covering my mouth, I did my best to not laugh. 

"It is outrageous how you claim to be carrying out club activities while satisfying your own appetites."