I'm Curious

I laid on the couch boredom setting in. It was quite boring without being at the host club. Not only was swimming and anime distracting me but the host club. I groaned, laying the manga on my face.

"Are you bored?" Mom asked as she drank her coffee, eyes closed. I nodded and laid on my stomach looking at her. "Very. The gym is closed and it's slightly hot then there's the host club that are going through the physical examinations. " Mom opened her eyes and looked at me before looking at the newspaper with a small smile.

"Is that so?"

I nodded and got off the couch laying my head on her lap. "Yeah. The host club is so busy and tiring but I got use to it. They all are kinda predictable but unpredictable." She petted my head and nodded. "Want me to brush your hair? Continue." I nodded and she reached out and I felt her brushing my hair.

"You got that cutie Honey who is so cute! Then Mori who is by him but he's pretty cool. Tamaki and Kyoya the daddy and mommy of the host club." She chuckled and continued to brush. "Haruhi, Tamaki's little princess, which means that there will be some complications at the examinations." 

"Will you go and see in a bit?" I blinked and nodded. "Yeah, I'm curious on what would happen but I'm almost done. I did Haruhi, Honey, Mori, Kyoya, and Tamaki. Oh! Can't forget the twins! I swear they both piss me off but at the same time they are cool. You got the slightly matured and sweet smelling Kaoru then the slightly immature other smell Hikaru."

I felt her stop brushing my hair and I looked at her to see her with a small smile. "Sweet smelling Kaoru?" I felt my cheeks heat up and sat up. "Don't turn this into s-s-some thing m-more than it-it-it is!" 

Mum chuckled before setting the brush down. "Well, are you saying Kaoru is just a competitor?" I nodded. "Yes! The twins versus me!" She hummed with a slightly shake of her head. "Let's see, darling." I shook my fist slightly but looked at the time.

"I should get going." I got up and itched my ears. "You should go in your cat form." I thought about it before nodding. "I could try." She gave me a thumbs up and stood up. "We both could do it. I would like to go meet up with some friends." 

Sighing, I did some mental preparing before nodding. "OK. I'm ready." Mom nodded before a puff and she was on the ground as a cat. I groaned unsure before closing my eyes and then felt myself on all four. I opened one eye and saw Mum in font of me. 

"Good girl!" I jumped back at her loud voice. She laughed, a paw going to her nose. "We just need to teach you to transform with your clothes otherwise you'll be transforming human naked each time." 

I looked around myself to see my clothes and whined. "Come on." Then I looked to see Mum back to her human form and she opened the door. "Sasha, go out and I'll lock up." I nodded and walked out, waiting for her. I sat and licked my paw as it was slightly dirty.

"Sasha, I'll be home late tonight so stay with a friend or something." I nodded as she bent down and transformed. "How does no one notice that?" She asked, shaking her head. I hummed and started walking. "See ya later." Her tail twitched as she ran off and I just walked.

How is the physical exams going? Have they even started? I meowed bored, walking to the school and realized how small I am. It was so huge. 

I looked around and listened for girl's squealing or something, using that as my guide around. When I did find where the girl's noises coming and saw the twins and Tamaki stripped from their shirts. I blinked and looked around for Haruhi. She was probably hiding somewhere.

When I did find her, she was in the changing thing. She was just sitting there and I looked at her before meowing. She looked at me and smiled a little. "Hello, Sasha. You came." I nodded and sat next to her.