Fancy Tuna

I wore the butler like outfit with slight irritation. "Oi. What's the point of me being in this outfit?" I asked as I undid the tie. Amber gasped and fixed it and fixed my hair. "You look hot!" I sighed and rubbed my head. 

"Hinata-chan! This suites you so much!" Honey said with arms raised. I sighed and stood by the twins and the weird mommy and daddy complex boys. "I guess it does." Then I felt one of my cheeks being pulled. "You are no longer laughing. What happened?"

"Nothing, now let's get on with this today. I am actually really hungry." My stomach grumbled loudly. Then Amber held a chocolate bar in front of me. "Eat quickly." I grabbed it and opened it, eating it quickly. She hummed and took the wrapper, holding the a napkin. "The sides of your lips."

I wiped and she nodded. "Good." I nodded and stuffed the napkin into my pocket then I sat at a random table waiting quietly. It was slightly boring to be honest but when I was called I stood up and gave a small closed eyes smile to a few girls at a table.

"Hello, my dear blossoms. Did I keep you waiting?" I kissed one of their hands and watched her blow up red. "N-No!" I held the tray in front of me and smiled gently. "Do want something to snack on?" They squealed and nodded.

Then I just listened to them talk about the teacups and few other things but it was rich things so it was hard to comprehend. After awhile, the left leaving me to snack on the leftovers. I sighed satisfied at the taste. 

My ears twitched slightly as I heard footsteps and turned to see the twins. "Hey, Sasha, did you no hear the conversation?" I raised a brow. "What conversation?" They looked at me with devilish smiles.

"Maybe we should let her wait." I pulled their ear and huffed. "Tell me." I sniffed their hair and snorted quietly. "Hikaru tell me." Then before I knew it, my tail was free and being petted. "Oh, Sasha. Nice tail." I blushed and moved from them. "Fine! You win!" I covered my cheeks and fixed my hair while wrapping my tail back around my waist. 

Then I felt water spray my face. "Sasha-chan! You need to listen more often." I gasped and wiped my face. "Amber! I was hungry!" She shook a finger at me. "The physical examinations!" I blinked and tilted my head. "What's that?"

She gaped her mouth and growled cutely. "You stupid cat lady!" I blinked and tried to follow but failed miserably. "I don't get it." She yelled in frustration. "Ask Makoto-chan!" I raised my hands in surrender. 

"Is it when doctors or something check you body or something?" 

"Yes!" She huffed and turned from me. "You can be so dense!" Then I felt arms slither around my shoulders. "Haruhi is also having the problem but it's just not getting revealed." Kaoru poked my cheek and then Hikaru did as well. "Your's is the cat tail and ears." I hit both of their heads and shook my head. 

"There are doctors for my kind thank you very much." They laughed and shrugged. "Is that so?" I looked at them, an irritated smile on my face. "I really want to scratch your clothes off and humiliate you that way." 

Amber flicked my nose. "Bad girl. You can't do that." My ears merely twitched at the feeling. "Did you seriously just flick my nose, Amber?" She huffed as she turned from me. "You need to behave as a man. The old habits you have will eventually leak through." I sighed and rubbed my forehead. 

"That's true, I guess." The twins looked at me. "What old habits?" I flinched at the thought and shook my head. "Stupid things. That's all." I grabbed my uniform and walked into the school, rubbing my neck. 

Now that I think about, I haven't be in a fight for awhile. I've been spending all my time with the host club. The rich morons take up my time. There's also the studying and playing my games, then the anime's and manga's updates.