Dan's First Time

Dan was 16 years old when he first realized it.

  After 3 long days of boringly standing by the lifeguard, Dan was ready for some action. He quickly ditched the swimming area and ran out into the hallway, looking for something remotely interesting to do. Before he could move, a muscular man approached him. He came over looking for someone to wipe the sweat off of the gym seats. Dan was bored, but not bored. Before this man could say anything else, Dan ran into the closest room he could find.
  He ended up in the nursery, not like he was complaining. Ever since Dan could remember, he has had a love for small children.
  When he walked into the room, there were only 10 children in the room, accompanied by 2 caregivers. Easy enough, Dan thought, before noticing the two caregivers walking out of the room. As soon as they stepped out of the room though, everything got chaotic. Three toddlers waddled over to the sandbox and started gulping down the sand. He rushed over to them to pull them away from the sandbox, but not before two kids attempted to climb on him. He finally made the decision to set all of the kids off to the side and chill until the day was over.
Dan was 16 when he first realised it.
Even though they are a handful, Dan would like a tiny human one day.

/AN/: This fic is loosely based around Dan's work experience
video (vid to the side or whatever)