Approved

(AN. I just realized that I'm American and these stories are taking place in England. To all English readers reading, sorry if I get some words wrong >.<)
1:27, the clock read. The boys slipped on their shoes and made their way out the apartment door. Hands trembling, Phil reached for the car door, pulling it open and climbing in. They made their way across the busy intersections and pulled into the parking lot of an adoption agency. It was the big day.
As they walked into the agency, they were greeted by a perky receptionist, and then taken back into a woman's office. She asked them a couple of questions, did some stuff, the normal routine. "We will be getting back to you within a couple of months. Good luck." She said as she gave them a warm smile and were escorted out of her office.
A couple of months later, Dan was browsing Tumblr when he heard a ding, he had received a new email. He glanced at it, assuming it was spam but did a double take when he saw who sent it. "Phil, come down here!" Dan called out as Phil scurried his way over. "Look what it is." Dan whispered in awe. As Phil clicked on the email, a word immediately caught their eye. APPROVED. "Oh my god." They whispered at the same time, "We got approved."