Maybe

(AN. The youtubers mentioned in this book are Hannah Hart and Ingrid Nilsen. I don't know how close they are with Dan and Phil but let's just imagine that they talk occasionally)
"And look at his pink little cheeks! They look so squeezeable!" Dan cooed over the little boy displayed on his phone. Hannah and Ingrid had just adopted a little 4 year old boy named Henry and he was all over Dan's Twitter feed. "Maybe we should get ourselves one of those." Phil joked, but they both knew that it was more than just a joke. Dan was in his late twenties and Phil was in his early thirties and they weren't getting any younger. They had both wanted kids for a while but things were always hectic with their rising fame. Now that they had finally slowed down a bit, they were ready to fully take on another human being. "Yeah." Dan mumbled quietly enough just so that Phil could barely hear. "Hey Dan, what if we, um, maybe visit an adoption agency this afternoon, maybe just to check it out?" Phil barely got out over his stuttered words. "Yeah that would be great, I'd love that." Dan looked up and smiled at Phil, awaiting for their child's arrival.
(AN. Woah! Two notes in one chapter? Yeah, I'm that cool. Anyway, I know this was really short but it's for a reason. This is going to tie in with the next chapter which is probably going to come in a billion years. Have fun waiting!)