(MFB) Kyoya Tategami

Reader's POV

I layed my bey Sunlight Vilvias Gaia into the girl's hat. my best friend Crystal smirked as I stared at Kyoya, as he layed his bey, Fang Leone, into the boy's hat. "You have to pick him." Crystal whispered in my ear. "I know, but Masamune..." I started, but Crystal walked to Masamune and whispered something in his ear. He nodded and winked, reaching into the boy's hat. "What did you do?" I asked as she sat back next to me. "I helped." she said innocently.

As few minutes later the game started. Masamune trowed all beys in one big box, and Zeo picked Crystal. After they came back, my nerves grow. "(F/N)! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Masamune yelled. I smacked him in the head. "I can hear you idiot." I said as I grabbed the first bey without looking. My eyes grew wide as I looked at which it was.

Fang Leone.

A blush crept on my cheeks as Masamune grabbed the bey from my hand. "Ah right, to the room." Masamune said and pointed up the stairs. I signed and quickly walked to the room we used for the game. I sat down on the bed, waiting for him.

"Kyoya, you're picked!" Masamune yelled as he found who he was looking for. "Yeah yeah fine." I heard Kyoya say as he walked up the stairs. He opened the door slowly and his eyes winced as he saw me. "Oh it's you." Kyoya said as he closed the door. "Hey." I said as he sat down next to me.

For a minute or two there was a uncomfortable silence. "Say...do you like someone?" suddenly blurred out of my mouth. "Uhm...do you like someone?" Kyoya asked, blushing. "I asked you first." I said. Kyoya growled and pushed me on the bed, hovering over me. "And I asked it too, so answer." Kyoya demanded, his breath landing on my neck.

I shivered as I took a deep breath. "Yes, I like someone." I said, hoping for Kyoya to let me go. He placed one leg on each side of my body, his lips hovering above mine. "Who do you like?" he whispered softly. I felt getting mentally weak and gave in. "I like you, Kyoya." I said, signing and waiting for him to laugh at me.

Suddenly, he pressed his lips forcefully on mine, pushing his tongue in my mouth. I blushed furious as he moved his hands under my shirt, sliding over my stomach. I let out a small moan as his tongue licked my mouth cavity. I wrapped my arms around his, pulling him closer to me.

He tugged at my shirt, like demanding me to take it off. Just when I was going to pull it up, I stopped as the door flew open. Crystal stood in the door, smirking. Kyoya pulled away, pulling his hands back as he got of me. "Time's up! If you want to finish this, do it another time." she said as she walked away. Kyoya and I smiled kind of embarrassed. "You heard her." Kyoya said as he pulls me against him, dragging me with him.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
That's my first part, so vote, comment and so what ever!

I may be do a sequel on this, a lemon, but that's your choice.
So you can choose :
[ ] yes make a lemon sequel
[ ] no, you don't have to
I'd like to hear your choice.

I don't know who's next, but you'll see soon enough.
Laters!